Turkey - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2022/2023

• I just managed to watch the match on replay. Here are some of my thoughts:

• I think some of you exaggerated Maja's play. The 2 tactics that she has been using for years in NT and mostly in club also - she overloads on Boskovic at the start of the set so the opposing MBs overplay her for the rest of the set when she starts to use other players more often, or she basically ignores Boskovic until the end of the set when she overloads on her. Today it seems she choose the second option, but I think that their reception didn't really allow her to play with as much variety as she wanted. Also, her connection with Hande just wasn't there today.
    • FB was blocking Ezaci's middle play so well today. The MB for Ezaci had only 31% attack. That is so low. But on the other side, FB mixed it up a lot more than usual with Asli hitting a few slides and Eda with a few tempos. It might not seem like that big of a deal, but in such a close match, every difference and adjustment is an advantage. (credit to Terzic on this one)
    • And probably the biggest mistake of Ezaci today was their serve. With the serving of Arina and Vargas, there is not much you can do, they are gonna get theirs, but your service is an aspect that you can control and need to do well vs a team like FB that has great out-of-system attackers. It baffled me how much they were going after Ana C on reception (Gizem16, Ana C24, Arina16). To me, Arina is a weaker passer than Ana, and even if you say they are the same in that aspect, Arina is carrying a much bigger role in attack so the logical move would be to get her as tired as possible, and Ezaci couldn't do that today.

All in all, FB dominated in service, as expected, and Ezaci struggled in reception, as expected. The biggest difference, to me, was the lack of pressure from Ezaci's service and a great defensive game from FB, probably the best they've had since the match vs Vakif at the start of the season, for the cup.

• Totally agree. The ecza serving game was PITIFUL

• I think Eczacıbaşı will win nothing again this year, they simply don't know how to play crucial games against big teams. They will probably be in CL final and TL final but lose with 3-1 3-0.

• I think Eczacıbaşı will win nothing again this year, they simply don't know how to play crucial games against big teams. They will probably in CL final and TL final but lose with 3-1 3-0.

agree 🥲

• As I said before Fenerbahçe have biggest ceiling in the world thanks to arina vargas duo and their serving line as a team. if they are having a good day they can win against anybody with 3-0/3-1 easily.

• Even Boskovic wouldnt be able to save current Novara

their setter will probably be batttistoni cambi, and their oh rotation will probably bosetti - adams - szakmary - carcases. she cant win agianst İmoco with these cevcup players.

she can go scandicci to play with zhu but they have barbolini and milano have gasparini...

ı think if she wants win something she should have accept vakıfbank's offer.

• Guys I have a question about Boskovic. It is abvious that she became better attacker from the starting of world championship and ok I am not a coach but I try to understand what she improved because from a very young age it was very complete. I notice something many time but mostly today. Always she could hit the ball from a big height but guys today I saw her go over the blockers when they had set up well and reach their full height:obey::obey::obey::obey:

It seemed unbelievable to me. I believe that she have managed to overcame even Egonu. Do we know from stats or something elese if had change the height of her spike?

• I thought that ECZ will be more difficult oponent for Fener in this game:white: it was good level, but I wanted more sets to watch. I would distinguish Ana Cristina, she is better and better player:super:

• Guys I have a question about Boskovic. It is abvious that she became better attacker from the starting of world championship and ok I am not a coach but I try to understand what she improved because from a very young age it was very complete. I notice something many time but mostly today. Always she could hit the ball from a big height but guys today I saw her go over the blockers when they had set up well and reach their full height:obey::obey::obey::obey:

It seemed unbelievable to me. I believe that she have managed to overcame even Egonu. Do we know from stats or something elese if had change the height of her spike?

She took a rest from NT after many years and she invest to work on herself this period.

My feeling this is the most important reason.

• Oh wow! Turkish league is best and so competitive. Even 9th rank team makes it 2-2 against a top tier team. Happens nowhere else in the world. Really amazing, absolute best.

• you are now turvolley

but crovolley is not itavolley, should be another [insert]volley