CEV Champions League 2023

• Yeah, Fehrat is useless. They should target Ayca on wide space.

He even make Yaprak useless, he ordered her to do short serves, she would be perfect to toy with ayca on bigger area instead.

• The final four should be back.. this superfinal isnt good imo

• Zehra seems like have lost her motivation for volleyball.. Kubra was such a prospect.. I hope she can bê Back to the right path in Thy under Ze’s guidance

• zehra has 5 blocks 1 ace total 10 points with %67 attack rate. These are quite good numbers for a MB

She was injured during the first half of the season but gained her old form toward the end of the season.

• zehra has 5 blocks 1 ace total 10 points with %67 attack rate. These are quite good numbers for a MB

She was injured during the first half of the season but gained her old form toward the end of the season.

Idk I found her development stagnating recently, sure it can also be because of the injuries, but I wouldn't say she is entirely back in form. Maybe not a bad performance today but she used to be so active on court, that's definitely nowhere on sight now. Also her performances yoyo a lot. I also like some don't see the passion in her anymore that I once saw. Maybe it's just being in a club where you won everything literally for 2 years back to back lol. I hope to see the fire again in NT.

• People still like Voronkova's performance? I remember some look some stats and say she is good lol

She is mediocre OH. She played 3 important tournaments with Eczacıbaşı and she was terrible at all of them.

İf she is local or young player it would be okay to keep her but considering her performances and their biggest opponents using Arina and Gabi as foreign Oh they should have invest someone else.

I'm heartbroken for Tica. 😭😭😭

Voronkova the best passer in the league. Blame the others for not helping. Simge is just not a libero for a high level team. Gabi does libero job better than her.

are you saying Voronkova is worse than Hande?

That's why stats are there. And Voronkova isn't very bad. Even Tijana was bad when support among her teammates were down.

• I'm heartbroken for Tica. 😭😭😭

Voronkova the best passer in the league. Blame the others for not helping. Simge is just not a libero for a high level team. Gabi does libero job better than her.

That's why stats are there. And Voronkova isn't very bad. Even Tijana was bad when support among her teammates were down.

🤣🤣🤣Not just is she often being covered in reception, but her defense/digging is absolutely pathetic. I'm saying this as someone that likes Irina, she is a good spiker though and I think Eczacıbaşı should try her one more season and see if she improves defensively.

Hande is pretty ok at defense and reception and can hold her own, at least better than Voronkova, she ain't Gabi either def. But she is often a ghost in offense. Both had a good game today though. It was Tijana and Maja that were off.

But this why stats only give half of the info, it doesn't show you who gets covered and when they get covered, it doesn't show if someone is just good or bad at reception but when they are good and bad at reception and when they make defensive errors (like in clutch time). I just can't forget that tiebreak where Voronkova made like 7 defensive errors in gifted points :lol: idk if she overall received well/ok that day, the first 4 sets but like it doesn't matter at that point lol.

• Btw no offense but Tijana should have never initiated besties as setters for Eczacıbaşı. This is something she has a huge part in! Mirkovic was just horrible. And respect to Maja, she is locked as a legend forever, however we saw how running around left and right to be able to set was difficult for her for 3+ sets today and many times throughout the season.

This is highest level, often clubs are even higher level than NTs considering we can get the best cross NT in one team. You can't treat it like a community thing.

• 🤣🤣🤣Not just is she often being covered in reception, but her defense/digging is absolutely pathetic. I'm saying this as someone that likes Irina, she is a good spiker though and I think Eczacıbaşı should try her one more season and see if she improves defensively.

Hande is pretty ok at defense and reception and can hold her own, at least better than Voronkova, she ain't Gabi either def. But she is often a ghost in offense. Both had a good game today though. It was Tijana and Maja that were off.

But this why stats only give half of the info, it doesn't show you who gets covered and when they get covered, it doesn't show if someone is just good or bad at reception but when they are good and bad at reception and when they make defensive errors (like in clutch time). I just can't forget that tiebreak where Voronkova made like 7 defensive errors in gifted points :lol: idk if she overall received well/ok that day, the first 4 sets but like it doesn't matter at that point lol.

to be fair to irina there is very little cover for her. Simge is just a disappointment as a libero.

i'm a little biased towards Tica ofcourse. i think she's overloaded a lot. not the biggest fan of Maja. i blame her on a lot of their downfall.

• 🤣🤣🤣Not just is she often being covered in reception, but her defense/digging is absolutely pathetic. I'm saying this as someone that likes Irina, she is a good spiker though and I think Eczacıbaşı should try her one more season and see if she improves defensively.

who's covering for irina on the pass? Simge? :lol::lol::lol:

• Congratulations to Paola! She literally schooled Boskovic!👏 Winning 3 CL finals with epic performances in 3 different clubs shows that it is not about which club she plays, it is the capacity of best Opp to carry her team when it matters.:rose: 40 points with 65% attack at a CL final shows she is the true GOAT! Only one who can stop Paola is again Paola. I hope she won't let those racists get into her head and she can show whatever she is capable of. She is the one who has highest ceiling among top OOPs. She only lacks consistency. But as long as she shows up when it matters like yesterday, Noone can complain

Bosko is supposed to be more consistent one but both at cl final and final playoffs she choked🤦 previously people complained about her setters as an excuse for her lack of success at club level. Well she still choked with her bestie from NT. Also people complained that she is great but she never gets enough support from other team members. This wasnt the case neither yesterday, both outsides scored very well (50% attack) also MBs attacked nicely too. Even simge played pretty well. I don't understand why Ferhat didn't bench Bosko and let Fabris play. Paying such an expensive bench player for what? if he won't use Fabris while Bosko is making errors after error🤦 I hope people would stop complaining 'oh poor bosko, she is being wasted in Eczacıbaşı, she should go to another club". I think Eczacıbaşı should try to get one of haak, Egonu or Vargas after next season, obviously it is not working with Bosko for 5 consecutive years.

Voronkova had shaky moments at reception but she was targeted by all Vakıfbank players. She did well at attack. Hande was the best player of eczacıbasi yesterday, she finished with 14 W-L👏 also her defense was great. She answered all Hande-haters with her nice performance yesterday♥️

From vakıf side, besides Egonu, Gabi was Gabi again. She is just an inspiration for all short players. She was always good at reception but in recent years she just excelled at it so well that she is even better receiver than many top liberos (definitely better than Ayça 😂) and her attack is just phenomenal considering her height. She is just true definition of all-around OH:heart: by the way, to me, Zehra had a pretty good match too. She attacked well, made 5 crucial blocks, she managed to stop Boskovic, I hope she could do that in NT this summer too:box: bajema was the only weak link in Vakıfbank yesterday. Cansu outplayed Maja with big margin, she is finally reaching her pre-injury shape. Especially her connection with Egonu was great👏

All in all, eczacibasi disappointed one more time. This was their biggest chance to win CL since Vakıfbank had weaknesses to be exploited and Eczacı avoided other favourite teams thanks to draw. I don't see them reaching even semis next season. On the other hand, vakifbank is solidifying their legendary status more and more every year. Being at cl finals so many times in a row and winning it 5 times is something to respect for. They seemed to be very vulnerable at the beginning of season, but Guidetti pulled some tricks and get his team reach their peak at the right time, again. 👏

• I'm heartbroken for Tica. 😭😭😭

as ı said before she is not a good passer that's why almost every team always target her rather than Hande. I dont like her attack she does not have enough quality to make difference in attack at that level.

I am not saying she is better or worse than Hande, they are at same level but since hande is younger and local player she is more tolerable.

Voronkova will be 28-29 years old next season, that's why ı dont like to idea about Eczacı investing her. She is already in her own prime.