Cev Cup 2023

• Play off phase

(I might be mistaken so you guys are welcome to correct me)

Olympiacos vs Dukla Liberec/Szent Benedek

Gent Dames vs Budowlani Lodz

Scandicci vs Schwerin

UYBA vs THY

Edit: oh I forgot we will have teams coming from CL. That will make things interesting

• Yes this 4 winners will play against 4 teams from CL

• Olympiacos, Lodz, Scandicci, THY could have easily played in CL, I think 3rd teams from CL groups are not any better than these 4

• Olympiacos, Lodz, Scandicci, THY could have easily played in CL, I think 3rd teams from CL groups are not any better than these 4

THY and Scandicci for sure, but actually i see all 3rd teams from CL groups better than Olympiacos and Lodz.

Mulhose, Alba Blaj, Potsdam, LKS, Targoviste are IMO all better then these two teams (not all by huge margin, but still better). They are more similar level with 4th teams IMO.

• THY and Scandicci for sure, but actually i see all 3rd teams from CL groups better than Olympiacos and Lodz.

Mulhose, Alba Blaj, Potsdam, LKS, Targoviste are IMO all better then these two teams (not all by huge margin, but still better). They are more similar level with 4th teams IMO.

But one thing is sure, all matches will be competitive.

• THY and Scandicci for sure, but actually i see all 3rd teams from CL groups better than Olympiacos and Lodz.

My bad, I get confused of Lodz teams, I always forget which one is 'the better one' since it is changing every season😂

• what a way of savino to destroy themselves

They were really close to win for 3-0 and now going to tie break

• Ref is taking side with Scandicci, that attack that Alsmeier did was not a carry, how unfortunate :mad:

• as is tradition in volleyball,

1. blame the ref

2. blame the setter

I thought the ref was bad.

The invasion call on Ruddins (but not later on Belien) was weak. As was the throw call on Alsmeier... It was not nearly as bad as some other no calls.... meanwhile calling a lift on Kastner for a setter dump was weak too.

Felix has every right to be mad at the ref (but should be equally mad at Kastner for turning into Malinov for the last five points)

• as is tradition in volleyball,

1. blame the ref

2. blame the setter

3. ignore the first two if it's not your fav "player' team"/"team" :evil: