USA Women's NT 2023

• Spicing this up, since it’s been a while here. To me, based on the 2023 OQT performance and their current physicial conditions shown at foreign leagues, Plummer, Robinson and Carlini are locked in…

Ogbogu, Robinson and Wong are the only ones locked I think. Carlini will need to fight with poulter

• Spicing this up, since it’s been a while here. To me, based on the 2023 OQT performance and their current physicial conditions shown at foreign leagues, Plummer, Robinson and Carlini are locked in…

I dont think Carlini is locked. Both she and Hancock had very mediocre club season. But more so with Carlini. If Poulter remains healthy until Paris Olympics, she would be the main setter. I wont be mad if they bring Poulter and Carlini to Paris though. The locked ones are most probably Plummer, Cook, Ogbogu, Rettke, Frantti, Wong Orantes. I think Larson will be the 4th OH aka Kim Hill in Tokyo. The 3rd middle will be a fight between Butler and Washington.

• I dont think Carlini is locked. Both she and Hancock had very mediocre club season. But more so with Carlini. If Poulter remains healthy until Paris Olympics, she would be the main setter. I wont be mad if they bring Poulter and Carlini to Paris though. The locked ones are most probably Plummer, Cook, Ogbogu, Rettke, Frantti, Wong Orantes. I think Larson will be the 4th OH aka Kim Hill in Tokyo. The 3rd middle will be a fight between Butler and Washington.

I wouldn't be suprised if O'Neal would be the third middle blocker!

• Plummer is maybe the best OH for USA along with Robinson but if you think what type of players Kirally prefers and the obsession which has with her, I would say that is pretty possible to let her out despite the fact that is a crazy action. The locked players is Robinson, Chiaka, Rettke, Washington, Drews, Thompson and Larson. There is no way for Kirally to let out players who were starters inb the last Olympics, unfortunately.

But what can I say with talking about Kirally. There is nothing he could not do .

But also keep in mind that, it was Logan, who took USA from the rope last year, at PAN AM/ NORCECA in most critical moments, while winning the championship title. Logan did not suddenly appear last season. She was always there as MVP of several tournaments. Karch might have someting different in his mind and I can understand that. However, going with overall performance, while others at her age group from the same tournaments in which Logan was MVP, found eligible but not Logan who also has a successful professional career, really hurts.

All I can say that, she was well deserved, at least to be the part of USA wide roster.

• I dont think Carlini is locked. Both she and Hancock had very mediocre club season. But more so with Carlini. If Poulter remains healthy until Paris Olympics, she would be the main setter. I wont be mad if they bring Poulter and Carlini to Paris though. The locked ones are most probably Plummer, Cook, Ogbogu, Rettke, Frantti, Wong Orantes. I think Larson will be the 4th OH aka Kim Hill in Tokyo. The 3rd middle will be a fight between Butler and Washington.

I haven't seen butler this season, was she that good to be in Olympics? do you think? Washington didn't have a great season but she was useful when she played at the end of season. To be honest I wouldn't be upset if she would miss Olympics because of her middle finger incident 😒

• I haven't seen butler this season, was she that good to be in Olympics? do you think? Washington didn't have a great season but she was useful when she played at the end of season. To be honest I wouldn't be upset if she would miss Olympics because of her middle finger incident 😒

Interesting point of view about Washington^^ It is up to Kiraly's mind set up. All I can predict about MB position is, Kiraly will probably prefer to go with Asjia, Dana, Chiaka, Haleigh and/or Brionne. I give no chance to Serena or others (at least in this Olympics)...

• But also keep in mind that, it was Logan, who took USA from the rope last year, at PAN AM/ NORCECA in most critical moments, while winning the championship title. Logan did not suddenly appear last season. She was always there as MVP of several tournaments. Karch might have someting different in his mind and I can understand that. However, going with overall performance, while others at her age group from the same tournaments in which Logan was MVP, found eligible but not Logan who also has a successful professional career, really hurts.

All I can say that, she was well deserved, at least to be the part of USA wide roster.

Wasn’t Lee the player who helped USA medal and win Pan Am / Norceca Final Six. Lee was most outstanding attacker in both tournaments and MVP of Final Six. Eggleston was replaced by Parsons for one of the tournaments. But maybe that was a decision made by Karch. Eggleston should have been included for VNL wide roster for how well she played Opposite over Cuttino the last half of this season at Galatasaray.

• I really dont believe that roster at all. Its too early. Maybe decide after the VNL?

That was announced officially by USAV, no one can help if you still don’t believe it lol

The US men’s team doesn’t have a deep pool unlike the women’s side. The roster they announced is the best they have already, no surprise at all.

• Maybe the Olympic roster will be released sooner than expected. The men's roster is out already.

karch said first week of June

• Wasn’t Lee the player who helped USA medal and win Pan Am / Norceca Final Six. Lee was most outstanding attacker in both tournaments and MVP of Final Six. Eggleston was replaced by Parsons for one of the tournaments. But maybe that was a decision made by Karch. Eggleston should have been included for VNL wide roster for how well she played Opposite over Cuttino the last half of this season at Galatasaray.

Agree. Lee was also on fire and so Samedy. Sharing the final USA vs Dominique in PanAm Cup 2023. Logan #41, Lee #21, Samedy #34 . Just watch the excitement of the final set (I bet you watched before):)