USA Women's NT 2023

• Is this the best 14 of USA do you think? Besides Chiaka obviously. Would Larson replace one of the OHs?

• Is this the best 14 of USA do you think? Besides Chiaka obviously. Would Larson replace one of the OHs?

my best 14 right now would be

S: Carlini, Hancock

Opp: JT, Annie

OH: Krob, Frantti, Lanier, Skinner

MB: Washington, Chiaka, Stevenson, O'Neal (Would accept Butler)

L: JWO, Hentz

The OHs are the most mess. Karch will take Krob+Larson when healthy.. but im not sure that's the best course of action.

if you want my hottest take, I would drop Hentz and bring a fifth OH.

• Do you think Frantti is growing and stabilizing into someone who will start big tournaments for the next few years?

I totally agree with the fifth OH. Its very difficult to choose between so many good OH but I think that Bajama should be in the main roster. She played in the highest volleyball level this season with Vakif and she was great ( from the time which she become a starter).

I totally agree with the fifth OH. Its very difficult to choose between so many good OH but I think that Bajama should be in the main roster. She played in the highest volleyball level this season with Vakif and she was great ( from the time which she become a starter).

Kara hasn't really been impressive consistently since she played for Rzeszow... she showed bursts for Vakif (like the games vs Monza) but she's disappeared other times. She was poor in the WCHs too.

• unpopular opinion? i dont think so.

her health is a concern... and so is her consistency.

My pick: Khalia Lanier.

I didn't know she has health issues. In my very limited viewing, both Lanier and Skinner seem more reasonable than the explosive Frantti. She was a lot of fun in her big screen debut but she's like a fast car that doesn't handle well

• Do you think Frantti is growing and stabilizing into someone who will start big tournaments for the next few years?

unpopular opinion? i dont think so.

her health is a concern... and so is her consistency.

My pick: Khalia Lanier.

She alredy did it. She was the first scorer of the team in world championship in the most of the matches if I remember right. She already started in a big tournament she was good. She just need to find her good shape again. As for Lanier she has not prove herself yet . She only did a good game against a Brazil with many basic shortcomings. Against other teams as Turkey she was moderate.

• I agree on bringing 5th OH, in case of JWO's injury, Krob can play as libero anyways.

Not really sold by Lanier yet but neither by Kara or Plummer so I won't oppose to this. Also I'm becoming a Skinner Stan after this VNL.

• She was the first scorer of the team in world championship in the most of the matches if I remember right. She already started in a big tournament she was good. She just need to find her good shape again.

That was what prompted my question. Was wondering if she can stabilize at that level

She will be growing and will improve! Her signing vakifbank is definitely a good deal! She was a revelation last summer carrying USA as a top scorer and an OH. Karch won't let her go that easily. She just needs consistency and like avid said her health specifically her knee, she needs to work on that.

As for me kcook,larson and frantti are almost lock for that OHs!

Bajema,plummer,skinner and lanier will have to fight for that final spot.

With lanier,plummer and kcook on the same team next season? One of them for sure will be out and will stay in bench most of the season and i dont understand why lanier sign conegliano or she is confident she can get that spot over plummer?

• With all of their games, all of Conegliano’s OH will get ample time to play

Chieri getting Kingdon, Skinner, and Loveth is weirder

Of course they are conegliano a top team in italy. Hopefully all of them can get same exposure but Santarelli like any other coaches will have his starting OHs specially in big matches. Kcook will start for sure. I just thought lanier could have wait for more offer maybe for option where she can start or plummer transferring to another top team.

• Of course they are conegliano a top team in italy. Hopefully all of them can get same exposure but Santarelli like any other coaches will have his starting OHs specially in big matches. Kcook will start for sure. I just thought lanier could have wait for more offer maybe for option where she can start or plummer transferring to another top team.

Maybe.

She's ready to go to a big club... but the market really isnt there.

Monza went with Cazaute, Bajema, and Nika.

Novara is probably a no-go, she's friends with Haleigh.

Scandicci has Zhu, Britt, and Ruddins.

Vakif went with Frantti.

FB has Ana Cristina and Arina.

Ecza went with Alexa Gray (And is probably a no-go anyways).

THY went with Julia and Anthi.

Conegliano needed someone, so it makes sense for her... Plus its not like Plummer was exactly consistent throughout the season.

• Why Novara a no-go? It could be a perfect place for Lanier, they definitely lack a power spiker next to Bosetti. Szakmary, Buijs or Orthmann are not necessarily better than Lanier

• Why Novara a no-go? It could be a perfect place for Lanier, they definitely lack a power spiker next to Bosetti. Szakmary, Buijs or Orthmann are not necessarily better than Lanier

I guess that's mostly me projecting.

But she's friends with Haleigh. and Haleigh has been very public with how poorly treated she was there by their management.

• If Lanier can take spot from Plummer as starter She has HUGE chance to make it for Paris.

Playing as starter in Conegliano next to Robinson with Wolosz who will make her life easier…. She really has chance to shine.

But if she stays at bench… no gone happend

In Week 2, Lanier has the best performance and best stats among OHs(USA).

• She can get the spot from Julia or Anthi in THY and any of the Monza girls.