USA Women's NT 2023

• The OH are not the problem, the combination of who is on the court is. After all the experimenting there is still no starting 6. Annie Drews is getting old and it shows. The jonger OPP was out of shape. Better to have 5OH and 3MB then you can bring Plummer as backupp OH/OPP

• The OH are not the problem, the combination of who is on the court is. After all the experimenting there is still no starting 6. Annie Drews is getting old and it shows. The jonger OPP was out of shape. Better to have 5OH and 3MB then you can bring Plummer as backupp OH/OPP

I agree with this, I think USA should drop one of drews/Thompson duo and bring Plummer as backup Opp/OH. Neither of USA opposites were playing well anyways

• drews/thompson are too comfortable and no one is challenging these two players to the point that they aren't even improving instead they are both underperformed this vnl.

The problem is there is a huge gap in skill after the 2 of them.

Maybe its time to put Plummer as Opp. She is a good blocker and she doesnt have to worry about reception and defense. Plus, she can hit both on the left and on the right. I believe Plummer will never be able to become an all around OH at this point of her career.

• I would support Atkinson getting an opportunity. Even if she isnt an attacking option, she's a good server and one of the best blockers in Turkey this past season. Cuttino is a kumbaya roster spot.

Most of my problem is wasting these Pan Am tournaments on not expanding the roster... Like Nia Reed and Stephany Samedy dont need roster spots there... There's others... we should be focusing on getting the good passers in the gym (Madi Kubik, Kayla Lund, others) and working on their offense... rather than trying to get the bad passers to pass better.

i dont know... im not the one getting $500,000 a year so ill leave it be :lol::lol::lol:

Don't worry. Both Cuttino and Samedy will be playing in Turkish Sultanlar League, so by the end of the year, you will find two shiny OPPs:dance4:

• dang. the Turkish fans were so hard on her. hahaha

Here we go again. As soon as you find a topic on Turks or Turkish NT, you keep diving into it with your subliminal inferiority complex, pretending as if you don't know the difference between a club or the National Team.

I liked the jokes of avid and even the joke by volleySrb and enjoyed the conversation between avid and denzz , but jumping on a post shared by volleySrb and adding a note underneath which is related to 'Turkish Fans' is really idiotic.

What a coincidence that, the subjected player used to wear number 22, same as her team mate wearing number 22 at Turkish NT, which may remind you some bad things. If you can't recall, then here it is and it goes to everyone, who shares the same mind setup with you. DANG DANG DANG.

Note that, this video is not on purpose targeting one match/country but it is the available VNL highlight for each Turkish player such as Zehra-İtaly, Eda-Brazil, Derya-China and so on....

If this is hard to you then better stop it.

• geez. you people have no sense of humor? and indeed, the Turks were harsh on her. calling her the worst OPP transfer ever.

you're so sensitive with facts like that? hahaha

• Well it seems like, you do not understand what you are reading. My post is clear enough to be understood by a person with an average intelligence level. You still keep going with the same thing 'Turks'. You are hopeless and I am really fed up of hearing your crying. You feed yourself with the provocation and from this moment on, I will not let it happen and not reply any of your post on the same topic. I will leave you alone let you satisfy yourself.

• avid I have a question to you about a player, who I have not heard about her for a long time. I am not sure if you remember, that I have asked you the same question a couple of months ago at Volleybox, after Logan signed with Galatasaray. The player is Kendal Kipp. You informed me that, she will continue with Stanford but no further info. Really curious about her current status and also curious why we did not see her name in any USA NT (VNL, PanAm etc.). Do you think that, she is not at that level or will take a different path after her graduation?

• avid I have a question to you about a player, who I have not heard about her for a long time. I am not sure if you remember, that I have asked you the same question a couple of months ago at Volleybox, after Logan signed with Galatasaray. The player is Kendal Kipp. You informed me that, she will continue with Stanford but no further info. Really curious about her current status and also curious why we did not see her name in any USA NT (VNL, PanAm etc.). Do you think that, she is not at that level or will take a different path after her graduation?

Stanford has a weird school schedule. She wasn’t able to play in the first VNL week and also can’t play in the Pan Am events. She trained with the team for a little while during the VNL breaks