China NT 2023

• There’s no live action volleyball until the CVA gets under way....but luckily there’s badminton ! A big tournament...the Denmark Open has reached the Semi Final stage and Northeast and Southeast Asian nations are doing well:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_Denmark_Open

There’s highlights and live action in YT (look for 2022 Denmark Open) live action viewing times are similar to that of the women’s volleyball WCH matches...

:cheesy:

Watching replays of the French Open and I'm rooting for Pearly Tan-Thinaah Muralitharan!!! :drink::super::super::box:

• Pearly & Tinaah is scheduled to play a Japanese pair at 20:30H...QFs. if there's live action, I'll post the link here...

P&T usually play an attacking game, whereas the Japanese will defend.

:)

Do you have a stream?? 3rd set and it's getting hot!!

• it's on youtube

Now I see what's the problem... I think it's geoblocked for me :wall: I could watch all the other streams, but not this one :mad::mad:

• Do you have a stream?? 3rd set and it's getting hot!!

I couldn't find the live stream also....i think it was on Astro (who is probably behind the blocking) but I didn't watch it, I was doing something else, but at least we know they won....three Korean pairs are also in the SFs....the favourites from China lost earlier...

Edit: only one Korean pair in the SFs......another 2 x QFs to be played later...both will be Korea vs Japan...sorry... :aww:

• I couldn't find the live stream also....i think it was on Astro (who is probably behind the blocking) but I didn't watch it, I was doing something else, but at least we know they won....three Korean pairs are also in the SFs....the favourites from China lost earlier...

Edit: only one Korean pair in the SFs......another 2 x QFs to be played later...both will be Korea vs Japan...sorry... :aww:

I'd like to see a win by each country, so that SFs won't be too boring to see... Yea can't believe Chen/Jia lost to the Koreans in STRAIGHT sets... Fukushima/Hirota might have a tight match, while Nagahara/Matsumoto could be promising!

My greatest happiness at the moment is Pearly/Thinaah going through to the SFs!! :super::super:

Yeah it was on Astro, but my mom was watching TV so...

P/S: Sorry for turning this thread from VOLLEYBALL to BADMINTON, yall :whistle::flower:

• No, I think boskovic and egonu are making more.

How much do these players make? I read that KYK returning to a Korean club this season snatches around USD500k++ (a year), which I'm assuming is already lesser than what she can get for playing in overseas clubs

• How much do these players make? I read that KYK returning to a Korean club this season snatches around USD500k++ (a year), which I'm assuming is already lesser than what she can get for playing in overseas clubs

last i heard the rumors were around 1.3 - 1.5 million per season. Zhu made more when she was in VB because Turkish league generally pays more than Italian league.

• the match was meant to start 8:30pm...but it was delayed until around 9:30pm.....the same starting time as a TVB series I was following 美麗戰場, it was 大結局 yesterday !

Maybe your mom was watching this too :lol:

• Into the finals :dance6:

• last i heard the rumors were around 1.3 - 1.5 million per season. Zhu made more when she was in VB because Turkish league generally pays more than Italian league.

SHEESH no wonder lots of players go to the Turkish league instead :obey::obey:

Into the finals :dance6:

Let's go!!! :dance6::box::super::super: