2023 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Looks like a hard fight Germany vs. Bulgaria, not unexpected, with Bulgaria better as expected and the German team not in the best composition of the last years...

• That was an excellent set indeed :box:

• Vital Heynen takes those interviews very seriously :lol:

• Marinova from Bulgaria is really talented player.

She's been one of those "VNL Revelation" players for me this year :thumbup:

• Bulgaria today playing very good against Germany. They have big chance to take 3 points. Wondering if they keep this

• It's only VNL, but we saw last summer what Santarelli did in VNL with Serbia and how it set a tone for the rest of the year.

For a top team, Italy's depth is very questionable tho, I wish Nicoletti was there, but OHs pool is dead dry.

The lack of OHs is an open secret, but is questionable because of the coaching and the choices the staff made.

I hope this applies to all teams.

Poland is also great and fun to watch for example.

This applies to all the teams but Italy unfortunately... :wall:

• You can see at this 23–23 point Germany is nervous and Bulgaria is hungry. Huge

[Edit] oK, I take that back :) Tie Break :box:

• I'll be danged. Way to go German Girls :drink:

• This applies to all the teams but Italy unfortunately... :wall:

So you don't feel alone ... No one is enjoying Japan or South Korea either

• Germany is this time definitely vulnerable and Bulgaria knew that. I think only an advantage in international experience saved German team from defeat...

• Huh??:/:/

Well, we are over in the Japan thread, but nothing out here in the wild

• Germany is this time definitely vulnerable and Bulgaria knew that. I think only an advantage in international experience saved German team from defeat...

I don't pay enough attention to Stigrot. She had the gutz pose going throughout. Germany started the Tie Break really well. Forced Bulgaria to call a time out. Germany came back out and had a nervous play, but then Stigrot righted the ship. Momentum carried them

• It’s just those hardcore Japanese fans staying only in the Japan NT thread

I resemble that remark :)