2023 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• I'm quite positive Orro would look better with more grounded coaching. Back to today, you can't expect a game manager like Bosio to turn it around. That's why we needed some structures in terms of game plan to limit these kind of issue.

It wasn't expectation from Bosio but she let the heat of the moment got to her and delivered 3 bad sets in a row and Canada came back and won.

• It's win or go home against Japan now and we're getting there with FIVE tie-breaks in the legs and the pressure of the must-win situation. Rough. That if we don't mess up with Croatia of course.

Well alao consider that it will also be Japan last game so they would know if they need it to win or not. If they win their two matches prior they might consider playing the bench

• It wasn't expectation from Bosio but she let the heat of the moment got to her and delivered 3 bad sets in a row and Canada came back and won.

That's why we need preparation as a way to give the players a comfort zone of knowing what they're good at and where they can move from. This is one of the reasons why Bosio fitted perfectly in Chieri and enjoyed a good season: she was rarely put in a situation where the heat of the moment had the best of her.

• The team would upgrade and play better than this if only Antropova were here instead of Nwakalor. It's obvious that Bosio doesn't trust Nwakalor that much (as she should ) and that limited her options. With a more stronger Opp, Bosio could done much better than this. She is not the problem today.

• pity that Germany lose this game. They were fighting so hard. :obey:

• The team would upgrade and play better than this if only Antropova were here instead of Nwakalor. It's obvious that Bosio doesn't trust Nwakalor that much (as she should ) and that limited her options. With a more stronger Opp, Bosio could done much better than this. She is not the problem today.

It would have been a different VNL for sure.

Skipping to the other game, Bošković really elevates Serbia in a way very few players can do. Amazing. Tough luck for Germany though, they're looking better and better as the time goes by. Heynen may have an attitude but he's doing a really good job so far.

• Alsmeier is keeping Germany afloat...

Serbia behind a sumptuous Boskovic seems to be really in trouble: but Tika is a perfect machine...

Yeah, other than Boskovic and mostly Maja girls were solid - mediocre - bad. Also having in mind Uzelac experience she was good with some really important swings. In general today was the day that we need Boskoball, and not 2022 style, but 2021 style and i really don't like it. Anyway this was must win match for us so there it is.

Hope to see fresh rythm in games against DOM and BUL.

• pity that Germany lose this game. They were fighting so hard. :obey:

too bad for Germany...

today, against this Serbia, a little more would have been enough to at least get to the fifth set and maybe even to win, but today Orthmann was unwatchable and even Stigrot was almost nothing in attack...

Alsmeier and the usual very good Weitzel they tried, but they couldn't be enough...

Boskovic, an alien from another galaxy, literally did what she wanted...

• this game made me remembered poland vs serbia in 2019 oqt

I rooted so hard for poland as for germany today and their give their best but rival was superior

Germany put a fight and show they'rr in good path

I think they can perform as good as poland is doing now