Serbian Women's NT 2023

• But Veljkovic go aboard at age of 22, Rasis 20 :roll: But yes, and mostly depend of choice of a club..

Both was 20. Lazovic also. But that is wrong way to compare players.

But it's not even matter of immediate transfer after VNL it's matter of opportunities in the more or less near future.

• damn, i spend too much time writing :lol:

With such quality output, you can compose every post for 2 hours, we'll forgive you.;)

• Veljkovic had signed with Asystel in 2010. It's mistake on Volleybox.

• Man I wish I was able to contribute more to these discussions about future prospects but I’m not as familiar with the younger ones. I am however obviously very well versed on the main players and their backs ups. Here are some of my thoughts.

Regarding Lazovic: she’s someone who I think is a very skilled player in most facets of the game and brings great energy. That being said I do think she’s too physically limited to be a full time starter for us with our goals in mind. I do like her and think she could give a different look off the bench.

The Aleksic convo: I wish she got to run more slides. She has a great one and Bojana runs slides beautifully. It would be a way to get her more involved.

I have a somewhat of a “hot take” on Lozo. After VNL I was really excited about her but I’m not so sure she’s the positive answer to pair with Buša. I’m hoping Uzelac can lock down tbis spot.

Also I wanna take this opportunity to say that I am the biggest fan of Milenkovic and that she is so meaningful to this team even as just as DS

We will force you to watch our playoffs for a young ones. :lol:

Lazovic overwrite last season bench worming with 30 games in 30 days in China, she will be good now. ^^

For Aleksic to play slides, Stevanovic need to be benched, we seen this scenario against Kazahstan, it was very good for her.

Lozo is very important part of our team, Busa play much better with Lozo starting with her, because than Lozo is main target. Just statistics, but we didn't lose a single set with Lozo and Boskovic starting. :roll:

I remember one anecdote from this forum during WCH. First match Usa vs Serbia and some of us discuss how much this match was important, and i remember someone said, this match is so important that Santarelli even starting with Lozo. :lol:

About Milenkovic, she can receive when Lozo is in second line and that is it.

• Are you sure? I tried looking at the pictures that are on volleybox and I can't recognize her in any picture from 2010-2012

Sure.

She was great in her first season, i can't forget that.

https://www.legavolleyfemminil…atistiche/?sezione=atleti

*you can see here also if you are not familiar with legavolley site

https://it.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asystel_Volley_2010-2011

• I agree with all of it. Having Aleksic at tempo and Stevanovic exclusively at slide gives another dimension to our attack that we didn't have for years. And with Maja being as effective at slide just gives more room for different combinations of the roster.

• Also we need to shout out Brankica for how hard she worked to get healthy and her mostly good play at WCs

• Also we need to shout out Brankica for how hard she worked to get healthy and her mostly good play at WCs

She deserves a mention. I think that experienced players bring so much to the team and she was one of those players last summer. She filled in every role that was given to her as best as she could - as a sub for blocking, backup OH, OPP, and even playing some key games (Poland QF). If the youngsters aren't at the level to contribute to the main roster, her roster spot wouldn't be as wasted as it was in the summer of 21(ECH & OG).

• As for young players, yes Kurtagic should stay in Serbia for one more year and what he needs to improve is the attack and as for the rest there is nothing to complain about because the block, service or reading the game is at a great level.

When it comes to OH, Uzelac and Tica are definitely ready not only to play the whole VNL but also for a much better league.

Updating my VNL list(final):

OPP: Bjelica, Miljevic

Setter:Perovic,Cirovic

MB:Osmajic,Malesevic,Markovic,Kocic

OH: Uzelac, Tica, Mirosavljevic, Lazovic,Lozo

Libero: Jegdic, Gocanin

Wider list of VNLs:

OPP:Bjelica,Miljevic,Zelenovic,Taubner

Setter:Perovic,Cirovic,Veselinovic

MB:Osmajic,Malesevic,Kurtagic,Markovic,Kocic,

OH:Uzelac, Tica, Mirosavljevic, Lazovic,Lozo,Vajagic

Libero:Jegdic,Gocanin,Milojevic

I'm curious who else you'd like to see in the line-up(I'm almost sure I forgot someone:P):saint:

😇

• Bogdan  Janko

Guys with jelena arrive, and 2 naturalized ones Madden54 and Olcay12 our gang now have our starting 6, we only need libero :lol:

I'm applying for a setter:roll:

• You forgot Delic MB, she playing good in Suhl and Djurdjevic libero :) Both for a wide list.

• oh babe, we are gonna slap them bad but first you gotta recover from that ACL :super:

Already started jumping again, I will be good to play volleyball again in 2 months 💪

• I always forget to talk about Jovana Cirkovic.

Outside Hitter from Alba Blaj, born in 2003 and she is 196cm tall

She is kinda clumsy for a OH, but she played many times this season as a backup OPP and had good numbers.

Now when they signed Dajana Boskovic and Russu as a backup, maybe one of our clubs can ask for loan and give her a half of a season to play OPP, maybe Novi Sad or Omladinac. (lets hope they read this) :lol:

Bogdan do you remember her from Partizan?

I imagine her something close to Kubura/Plak :cheesy:

• We love to see it

https://worldofvolley.com/late…ire-at-end-of-season.html

(I'm aware of the reputation of this website dont come for me)

Its true, i listen original interview.

IMO she will probably show up in OQT as a Drca backup. She will not risk it with Mirkovic, she will play easier games and Drca most important ones. Same scenario will probably happen in Paris, if she not retire after this season with i doubt.