2023/2024 Transfer News (Female)

• In what world is Busa young? She's already 29 (or soon to be in a month). Busa's year was last year in which she played a great WCH but that didn't translate to the club season. So, her performance at VB still remains a question mark. Also, Frantti is not an upgrade from Bajema. What's gonna make the difference between those two is consistency. Kara was performing way better at the end of the season but you can't blame her because for a player it takes time to adapt to a new team, especially when the position of OH2 was a bit of a mess between Nika, Kara and even Derya.

Frantti is not an upgrade from bajema? Have you watched the match today against germany? Frantti probably a 2nd or 3rd OH of USA is a better option than bajema lol talking about reception, defense and attacks.

Busa is a complete and a good tranfer for vb. I bet guitti's duo will be gabi-frantti and busa will come in to either or probably even a starter. Nika was a mess. Lol and now both of them bajema and nika will play same team and would have to fight for the starting spot togerther with sylla.

• Frantti is not an upgrade from bajema? Have you watched the match today against germany? Frantti probably a 2nd or 3rd OH of USA is a better option than bajema lol talking about reception, defense and attacks.

Busa is a complete and a good tranfer for vb. I bet guitti's duo will be gabi-frantti and busa will come in to either or probably even a starter. Nika was a mess. Lol and now both of them bajema and nika will play same team and would have to fight for the starting spot togerther with sylla.

I have burst into laughter, while reading your comments about Busa and Daalderop. Let me tell you first... I am not the fan or hater of Busa and not Daalderop either but let me ask you.. On what or which criterias are you making your assessments? Whatever you are claiming is completely wrong and nonsense. You talk about Busa, as if she is the best OH player of the world. Well transfering Busa to Vakıfbank was a wrong decision and I bet, Guidetti also feels regret about it. You know why? Because he made a kind of press release that, they were in a hurry to complete the transfers and that would cause to make some wrong decisions about the transfers. Now coming to the main point, as a fan of Galatasaray, I am so happy that they have completed that transfer cause Vakıfbank who would expect from Busa some miracles would be disappointed and they would end up far behind from the other teams of Sultanlar League, unless she sits on the bench. Eczacıbaşı and Fenerbahçe are coming while roaring and so many other teams like Galatasaray which the Voleyball Branch is under new structuring and some additional good transfers are expected. Same for Çukurova, Kuzeyboru and even Beşiktaş. So may god help Guidetti, Vakıfbank and Bianka Busa:wall:

About your comparison of Busa with Daalderop, I would not use the same language as you use but I would say that, Busa's performance is a mess, when compared in general, considering VNL 2023 and when you compare Busa's twelve matches performance vs Daalderop's six matches performance in the same tournament, Nika caught her numbers in six matches and Nika's statistics are (Spike-Kill 41% 25% Eff / Reception- Pos 44% 19% Perf/ Blocks 9 and Points 91 Just look at Busa's performance ((Spike-Kill 37% 19% Eff / Reception- Pos 45% 22% Perf/ Blocks 2 and Points 84. So now can you tell us whose performance is mess?

Talking about the same players again and again, started making me so bored and I bet many other people feels the same.

Talk about Guidetti what he did in Turkish NT and how the players which were discriminated are shining bright now, like İlkin Aydın, Derya Cebecioğlu and some others. By the way, Derya is not the player of Vakıfbank, since she has decided to join to Japan League Team Kurobe Aqua Fairies, otherwise she would get stained under the lead of Guidetti.

So please from now on, don't talk about the players by considering your wishful thinking but discuss by putting forward some materials.

Talk about the new names. For example, what do you think about İlkin Aydın or Derya Cebecioğlu or even Tuğba or Melissa Vargas. What about Hena Kurtagic or some new generation top players like Olivia Rozanski, Lukasik Martyna, Nova Marring, Alexa Gray, Khalia Lanier, Avery Skinner, Asia O'Neil, Hayashi Kotona. What if, Maja Savic is transferred to Galatasaray. Would this add value to the team? Let's make the forum more joyful and dynamic. Please stop discussing on the same names and topics again and again.

• When you compared Busa vs Niko, you forgot one very important detail. Busa played for PTT, a team that finished 10th or 11th, a team that has a limited budget, a team that may have limited coaches for strength, a cardio and limited facilities, where as VB is one of the riches team in the world. They probably got best facilities, and every kind of trainers, conditioners and event they probably have physical therapist, massage therapist, etc. With that in mind looking at the data you provided, I prefer Busa, just because she has much higher ceiling. I could be wrong but let’s see end of next year how she turns out.

• When you compared Busa vs Niko, you forgot one very important detail. Busa played for PTT, a team that finished 10th or 11th, a team that has a limited budget, a team that may have limited coaches for strength, a cardio and limited facilities, where as VB is one of the riches team in the world. They probably got best facilities, and every kind of trainers, conditioners and event they probably have physical therapist, massage therapist, etc. With that in mind looking at the data you provided, I prefer Busa, just because she has much higher ceiling. I could be wrong but let’s see end of next year how she turns out.

As a statistician, I care about biased estimations or comparisons. While comparing Busa's performance vs Nika, I have followed the same criterias and apple to apple comparison. What you are saying is not valid. PTT is not a village team and they have enough facilities. Furthermore, when a player decides to be transferred to a new team, he/she should check everything for the new team. As a professional, if everything is not good enough for her, then she should built her own extra training program. That is professionalism. If she was in poor condition because of the reasons you have claimed, then why she was preffered for the NT and insisted on that? Was Serbia NT training center has luck of training capacity or not had enough training with the NT? One thing is for sure... She needs to improve her performance. No one is saying that she is a bad player but with this performance, she will crash her head to the ceiling and will get lost soon. Especially with such an impatient and biased coach. I wish I am wrong. So please stop this same boring session.

• As a statistician, I care about biased estimations or comparisons. While comparing Busa's performance vs Nika, I have followed the same criterias and apple to apple comparison. What you are saying is not valid. PTT is not a village team and they have enough facilities. Furthermore, when a player decides to be transferred to a new team, he/she should check everything for the new team. As a professional, if everything is not good enough for her, then she should built her own extra training program. That is professionalism. If she was in poor condition because of the reasons you have claimed, then why she was preffered for the NT and insisted on that? Was Serbia NT training center has luck of training capacity or not had enough training with the NT? One thing is for sure... She needs to improve her performance. No one is saying that she is a bad player but with this performance, she will crash her head to the ceiling and will get lost soon. Especially with such an impatient and biased coach. I wish I am wrong. So please stop this same boring session.

Nobody said that PTT is a village team, you may have applied the same criteria but not playing for the same team. For me your mathematical model is incorrect. I just don’t see how you can make a comparison between VB and PTT where VB budget is maybe 20 times more than that of the other one. That is why I said wait for the end of next year to make a better comparison. Sorry I am just disagreeing with you.

• DISCLAIMER: This is not my second account or anything like that. But this guy is soooo right😂👏👏

• At the age of 25, after a very bad injury and over a year of inactivity, Lauren Sivrins will play her first experience in Pro volleyball...

The expectations, with these premises, are not the same as last year, but it will be very interesting to see what happens : for me the right choice of Il Bisonte to continue to believe and try to invest in her...

Reading her words "My recovery is going very well: I feel almost 100% again", things doesn't start very well, but i'm confident...

• At the age of 25, after a very bad injury and over a year of inactivity, Lauren Sivrins will play her first experience in Pro volleyball...

The expectations, with these premises, are not the same as last year, but it will be very interesting to see what happens : for me the right choice of Il Bisonte to continue to believe and try to invest in her...

Reading her words "My recovery is going very well: I feel almost 100% again", things doesn't start very well, but i'm confident...

I hope she can get some time in the USA gym before the season begins. She was supposed to before her injury.

• I read she had back problems. Kind of tricky to overcome and definetly not the type of injury one wants to deal with.

the back problems were before this injury (summer 2021). She returned in October/November? of 2021 and was completely fine after surgery.

Then her ACL got rekt in spring 2022... rip