Japan Women's NT 2023

• No one else finds it super sketchy that Manabe agreed to get Gromos into the NT purely for her height? it doesn't make any sense. It's almost like he was bribed to have her in this team. Unacceptable.

They should have gotten a less useless and equally tall player like VALDES.

• No one else finds it super sketchy that Manabe agreed to get Gromos into the NT purely for her height? it doesn't make any sense. It's almost like he was bribed to have her in this team. Unacceptable.

They should have gotten a less useless and equally tall player like VALDES.

i dont know if someone already posted it before but jva is part of a usa program where american players can play for japan. there were several american players with no japanese blood that were selected for the u-something i cant remember anymore. kelly gabriel? along with other girls from asij

• I'm happy with Nishimura but she's not making any buzz. Kojima made buzz in the forum here with Euros. Clayton Lucas was a Fukudome stan

I'm excited to see Shibata

Shimamura and Yokota out, Irisawa stays :super:

So the Iwasawa in the stat sheet is Meguro.

If Matsui is really playing in Brazil league next season, I feel bad for her for not being part of the roster in the Brazil leg :whistle:

Sad bad for Matsui

I think I've seen it before where whoever is doing the stat sheet just has some old roster and goes with it :rolll:

Hilarious Gromos signed with Himeji. It's like Toray getting all the Seitoku girls. Himeji gets the American girls

• I'm happy with Nishimura but she's not making any buzz. Kojima made buzz in the forum here with Euros. Clayton Lucas was a Fukudome stan

im on twitter and i can honestly say it's crickets and tumbleweeds. none of the players are making any buzz. the most shoutouts the women's team got is vbw changing koga's name to nishida but that's about it. i'm abandoning twitter since my last 3 mutuals have crossed over to the men's side and i no longer have anyone to debate with over there

• im on twitter and i can honestly say it's crickets and tumbleweeds

Did Wada get a mention?

• I'll post it sean1

Rough trans of the Nikkan article of Manabe with 2 other NT coaches of different sports.

I will only include this part since the rest isn't relevant but you can go ahead and check the full article if you want to read the other stuff they discussed.

I don't know what a Nutobar is. I didn't understand that part sorry.