Japan Women's NT 2023

• Damn, I was hoping Mayu would serve five aces in a row

• My tummy feels a little upset

• Araki quits the play before it's over too often

• Net cord ace means you automatically win

Japan is gonna lose to Serbia <X

• I'm sorry but that was Pathetic. Nothing to take away from it. Do or Die. Japan chooses Die

Bring back Yoshino Sato and Airi :) maybe throw in Ogawa so I can be fooled into thinking Japan plays fast volleyball :cheesy::dance4::cheesy:

• I mean they loose but its because of bad substitutions. It wasnt Serbia playing good. Look what an impact ishikawa made she could do that in both set 2 and 4 also. Manabe why?

If I were Mayu I would boycott the NT :lol:

• Also why no kojima, has she not had a good season ? For me she seemed way better last year than libero this year.

It's a bit of a mystery how/why Kojima popped up and made everyone take notice and then just disappeared. I imagine that in training they fire a bunch of balls at all the liberos and Nishimura wins the reception round

The team really misses Kojima's energy, that's for sure, not to mention her crazy digs. I don't think libero is Japan's problem, though

I know what the problem is and I have all the answers but I'm not sharing

• How come everyone leaves, or doesn't bother to even show up, when I'm in crisis?

• Serbia was far from playing good. They're at a shitty transition too but Japan is horrible with their new mbs they're horrendous probably the worst i've seen in ages for this team. They won't survive oqt with this lineup. Way to destroy an already thriving team from last year.

• why manabe doesn't like to let ishikawa and koga play together? i do not understand this concept. wouldn't it make the team stable to have 2 of their strongest hitters playing at the same time? why disrupt that pattern that every other team is doing. he is making this fatal mistake again is he waiting for koga to get into an accident so ishikawa can "overtake"

• why manabe doesn't like to let ishikawa and koga play together? i do not understand this concept. wouldn't it make the team stable to have 2 of their strongest hitters playing at the same time? why disrupt that pattern that every other team is doing. he is making this fatal mistake again is he waiting for koga to get into an accident so ishikawa can "overtake"

manabe seems to be convinced that inoue is stronger. no idea what his basis is.

Biggest mystery to me especially since it's not an oil and water combination and I suspect that it's also the main reason why this team doesn't attract a lot of new supporters. You want all the best players of a team to have great chemistry whether they win or lose.

In Manabe's case from what we've seen so far the focus has to be on Koga regardless of how weak their opponent is as seen during the 1st week. Koga is the captain, she's the ace, she's nishida's wife, she's the best let her pull this team period. A real Herbots type of presence in this team.

• Japan needs Winzer. They need to choose to compete. They could easily be 5-0 if they hadn’t lost two matches. Do the math

• I forgot this was happening today. japan.volleyball stopped updating altogether I didn't wanna have to go on vbw's website since it always crashes on my phone. I can't even open volleystation's website only on pc. I'm going to watch it after I eat lunch

• i swear every time that kimura guy from toyota now denso joins the nt they end up falling apart. has no one else noticed this? not that i blame him solely since he probably doesn't even have much say and is only there to throw balls at the girls lol