Japan Women's NT 2023

• Same goes for Seki. Toray has not won any championship since she took over as main setter. What's her edge?

M-A-I-N S-E-T-T-E-R in the NT

You can't rush these things. Wada is not a highschool star. Japanese people have never even heard of her and she had just gone through a power reveal only JT didn't make podium last season. She has zero awards from the league. What are they supposed to feature?

• M-A-I-N S-E-T-T-E-R in the NT

You can't rush these things. Wada is not a highschool star. Japanese people have never even heard of her and she had just gone through a power reveal only JT didn't make podium last season. She has zero awards from the league. What are they supposed to feature?

The fact that she's in JT a top team and made her debut in the NT and had good results that inoue couldnt do is more than enough or how about being the first to score 30 points and one of the only few in VNL history to do that.

• The fact that she's in JT a top team and made her debut in the NT and had good results that inoue couldnt do is more than enough or how about being the first to score 30 points and one of the only few in VNL history to do that.

Fair point but you have to take into account that the team itself flopped this VNL so any achievements she has made will have to be saved for later. Manabe also has to give her a bigger role within the team along with any achievements made during regular season. Both Koga and Mayu are the aces of their respective teams. Wada is not even JT's main OP.

• The fact that she's in JT a top team and made her debut in the NT and had good results that inoue couldnt do is more than enough or how about being the first to score 30 points and one of the only few in VNL history to do that.

that's about the only thing notable about her though. it'l fit a 10 second intrduction. so yea, she needs more time in the NT so stack up on more performances for a better feature.

• Mayu and Hayashi have already proven that they work better together than Koga/Mayu. Add Wada and Airi to bolster offense. Koga/Wada/Mayu/Yamada works well too. I would take Watanabe instead of Irisawa less clumsy and a lot faster.

• I have a problem with Seki who imo is worse than Tashiro when playing it safe. She at least tried to make Araki and Irisawa happen but that was mostly a fail especially Irisawa and her soft butter hands. Hayashi then has double her effort which could automatically be avoided by not ever letting Irisawa near the net.

• I want Manabe to have outlandish decisions for the OQT roster,, meguro as main libero...have 3 setters,, Irisawa main MB❗also strange rotations like Inoue and Irisawa front row at the same time

what do we know, maybe that's what will push them forward. they're already in a tight group anyway (most likely to come thirf). might as well try something new.

• I want Manabe to have outlandish decisions for the OQT roster,, meguro as main libero...have 3 setters,, Irisawa main MB❗also strange rotations like Inoue and Irisawa front row at the same time

He already did that during the last match with USA and flopped. He even made Mayu a starter and nothing incredible happened.

• Smart move from Matsui and Denso to take the international route. If Shibata hadn't gone to France she probably wouldn't even be considered here. Iwasaki went to Italy in 2018. Only Seki is local.

• An outlandish move Manabe could make is probably to have Wada as starter instead of beating a dead horse with Inoue. They can fuck around but if they don't qualify how embarrassing would that be. Not only did they rank the lowest in history at Tokyo Olympics and they couldn't even qualify for Paris that's hosted by their country.