Polish NT 2023

• I remember Stysiak said she prefer to play opp too.

Stysiak has remarkable performance against USA and Serbia during WCH, her ceiling is more higher playing OPP imo. it's not a good idea to change her position back to OH cause she is literally the number 1 opp of Poland. Especially now Poland finally has several young promising OHs to aid her in attacking to challenge the top teams.

• Witkowska said she comes back to Poland after todays match and it’s unknown will she appear during this VNL anymore as everything depends on the medical examination. At the moment she is not able to train.
    Now interesting does Centka is 100% healthy and will join the team or maybe Piasecka/Szlagowska will join the team.

• Witkowska said she comes back to Poland after todays match and it’s unknown will she appear during this VNL anymore as everything depends on the medical examination. At the moment she is not able to train.
    Now interesting does Centka is 100% healthy and will join the team or maybe Piasecka/Szlagowska will join the team.

Fingers crossed Centka is healthy, but if she's not I would take Piasecka.

• only no Szlagowska please, she is horrible for whole season, horrified to spike a ball

• Grabka:super: Hopefully she will replace Nowicka. Like Nowicka's every touch during VNL was so bad...

• only no Szlagowska please, she is horrible for whole season, horrified to spike a ball

But she could be useful as a rotation player for a block or serve. She's great blocker and quite good server

• Grabka:super: Hopefully she will replace Nowicka. Like Nowicka's every touch during VNL was so bad...

after first match here were comments that Wenerska is horrible and Nowicka needs to play :lol: not only touch, but all the teams will take advatage of her being so short and having Stysiak on the line in defense

• after first match here were comments that Wenerska is horrible and Nowicka needs to play :lol: not only touch, but all the teams will take advatage of her being so slow and having Stysiak on the line in defense

I didn't comment that Wenerska is horrible :lol:

I also was protecting Łukasik's performance. She sometimes struggles, but she's doing a lot in defense in reception

• I didn't comment that Wenerska is horrible :lol:

I also was protecting Łukasik's performance. She sometimes struggles, but she's doing a lot in defense in reception

not you :)

Lukasik today showed what she is valuable