Polish NT 2023

• I hope she can challenge Wenerska position. Wenerska played better with every match but she still sadly is a big liability when it comes to block.

and then what is Nowicka with her 174 cm? :whistle:

• Grabka:super: Hopefully she will replace Nowicka. Like Nowicka's every touch during VNL was so bad...

I see 0% chance for that.

I see Lavarini's rule is simple - if a player was in invited for the 1st camp, she can join the team later for the specific tournament. In Szczyrk/Radom we had Wołosz, Wenerska, Nowicka and Kowalewska so there is no place for VNL for Grabka. Wenerska is booking her place for Paris right now so we need only a backup 3rd setter.

And I agree with you that Wenerska's blocking is soooo awful. But setting is really ok now.

• But she could be useful as a rotation player for a block or serve. She's great blocker and quite good server

but for block and serve you can use also other players..she is not that great IMO to block a place for another player right at this moment

• I see Lavarini's rule is simple - if a player was in invited for the 1st camp, she can join the team later for the specific tournament. In Szczyrk/Radom we had Wołosz, Wenerska, Nowicka and Kowalewska so there is no place for VNL for Grabka. Wenerska is booking her place for Paris right now so we need only a backup 3rd setter.

And I agree with you that Wenerska's blocking is soooo awful. But setting is really ok now.

I know, but Marlena was with the team only for 2 weeks and seems like she won't be back.

POL will play 2nd and 3rd week in Asia, so I belive they will take 16 players there, in casesomebody will be injured between week 2 and week 3.

I think that Grabka might be there, and Wołosz/Kowalewska won't.

I also belive that Centka will replace injured Witkowska, and Lavarini would also take both Piasecka and Szlagowska to asian part of VNL.

• Lol no one is talking about Nowicka she should not be in the VNL squad at all

no but you said Wenerska is big liability in blocking and she is 180 cm then what is Nowicka with her 174 cm, that´s what I was meaning

• no but you said Wenerska is big liability in blocking and she is 180 cm then what is Nowicka with her 174 cm, that´s what I was meaning

Yeah but I meant to challenge Wenerska for our setter #2 position after Wołosz since we all know that when she is back Lavarini won’t allow any other setter see the court even is she brakes her arms during a game lol. They will only come in as a part of double sub and Grabka has a very nice serve.
    I don’t think that anyone can argue that Wenerska>>>>>Nowicka. She is still better that Grabka overall but our 2nd setter won’t set that much either way and their serve could make bigger difference tbh.

• some of us own Lukasik a apology :cheesy::cheesy: JKJKJKJK

4/4 for the first week without Woloz. Lavarini what did you do to these polish girl :heart::heart:

Honestly the way Łukasik is playing right now shows that Chemik's biggest problem this season was FLOPiola

• Lukasik played really good week in VNL. I think that we have girls with good mentality to fighting with big teams. Also Lavarini made big job in that case:drink:

• Honestly the way Łukasik is playing right now shows that Chemik's biggest problem this season was FLOPiola

Nah, Fabiola did actually better in Chemik that I thought, she was not very creative and bad in defence but her sets were actually quite precise - Chemik’s biggest problems was the coach and that awful reception.

I’m glad that Łukasik is playing well! I was worried since her reception in Chemik was pretty bad and I always thought that it was one of her strongest skills so it’s nice to see that in NT it’s looking like in earlier seasons :heart:

• Also I don’t know that anyone else realised but I think that Łukasik changed her attack approach? She was often to early for the ball in previous season and waited for it in the air but during this tournament she’s not doing that.

• We are 8th in the ranking :drink: with 14 points in front of Russia :rose: Keep going girls! Really important match against the Dominican Republic

• Honestly the way Łukasik is playing right now shows that Chemik's biggest problem this season was FLOPiola

Their biggest problem were the coaches. Both of them were simply horrible.

• According to instagram, Piasecka, Grabka and Centka are in Szczyrk

• Monika Fedusio replied on my messages on IG.

She said that her injury isn't that serious and it won't take much time to be back on a court.

thanks God:roll: we have enough injures...

• Pierzchała is with team in Szczyrk, but probably Centka is gone - she isn’t on instagram video.

• So today short camp in Spała has started.

19 girls are there.

S: Wenerska, Nowicka, Grabka, Wołosz (probably just for them to see how her recovery is going)

MB: Korneluk, Jurczyk, Pacak, Witkowska, Pierzchała

OH: Łukasik, Różański, Czyrniańska, Fedusio, Piasecka, Szlagowska

OPP: Stysiak, Gałkowska

L: Stenzel, Szczygłowska

Centka was not there, Pierzchała is.