Polish NT 2023

• Propably we will see them all in NT and how they find their selfs in other team than club

• Don't forget that Alagierska is injured and won't be part of NT this year

• Unfortunately ;( she will miss the most important year for our NT. I hope that rest girls will be healthly and ready for big fight for Paris :super:

• As a rival Centka was impressed me so well. She is the one of the MBs who can play good against Boskovic.

finally she show how she can play, because in Budowlani she was mess. Antiga made good job with her. Pity that Szlagowska doesn`t have so chances to play under his wings;(

• I would like too but it wiil be hard. I thought that she will back to her shape in Osasco, but because of injures, she still doesnt play her best. We will see...

• I watched some highlights from the last Osasco’s games and she wasn’t so bad. She looks good and hopefully will be even better the next games.

Anyway no info about her relation with Lavarini.

Yesterday's game: 6 points, 23% attack, 0% efficiency... and she was on a team which won it 3-0

• She hás been a non factor for Osasco lol but she seems a Nice person.

• When Lavarini will show the list!?

President of Polish Federation said that deadline for the calls list is 2nd or 4th May (he didn't remember exactly and I understood all federations can send the roster until this day).

Women's roster will be announced later as Lavarini asked for a few more days as he was not able to call to the girls and talk as he had tough time after Ituma's death and the federation understands it and does not push.

• Polish NT wide roster for 2023 season:

Setters: Wołosz, Kowalewska, Wenerska, Grabka, Nowicka

Opps: Stysiak, Gałkowska, Smarzek, Szczurowska

OHs: Czyrniańska, Łukasik, Szlagowska, Fedusio, Górecka, Różański, Damaske, Piasecka, Drużkowska

MBs: Korneluk, Gryka, Witkowska, Centka, Pierchała, Jurczyk, Obiała, Pacak

L: Stenzel, Szczygłowska, Łysiak, Lemańczyk

• OFFICIAL ROSTER FOR THIS SEASON:

S: Joanna Wołosz (Conegliano), Marlena Kowalewska (Police), Katarzyna Wenerska (Rzeszów), Alicja Grabka (Kalisz), Julia Nowicka (Bielsko-Biała)

OPP: Magdalena Stysiak (Monza), Malwina Smarzek (Osasco), Monika Gałkowska (Perugia), Julia Szczurowska (Wrocław)

MB: Agnieszka Korneluk (Police), Kamila Witkowska (ŁKS), Aleksandra Gryka (ŁKS), Weronika Centka (Rzeszów), Dominika Pierzchała (Bielsko-Biała), Joanna Pacak (Wrocław), Magdalena Jurczyk (Rzeszów), Anna Obiała (Rzeszów)

OH: Olivia Różański (Chieri), Martyna Łukasik (Police), Martyna Czyrniańska (Police), Zuzanna Górecka (ŁKS), Julita Piasecka (ŁKS), Paulina Damaske (Bielsko-Biała), Karolina Drużkowska (Kalisz), Weronika Szlagowska (Rzeszów), Monika Fedusio (Budowlani)

L: Maria Stenzel (Police), Aleksandra Szczygłowska (Rzeszów), Justyna Łysiak (Budowlani), Izabela Lemańczyk (Kalisz),

• Only one small suprise that Malwina is in roster (looking what happend last year between Lavarini-Mali), but the rest are like most of people expected. About Lemańczyk she should be even earlier in NT, but finally she is. I hope everyone will be healthly. Good luck girls:win:

• That's probably the first time ever that I don't have any comments regarding the players who haven't been called.

All those girls deserved a call this year

• That's probably the first time ever that I don't have any comments regarding the players who haven't been called.

All those girls deserved a call this year

Exactly! I wrote this in post above. Let`s just hope that girls will fight as best as they can:super:

• Well, that’s definitely the strongest roster we have had in years… Good choices by Lavarini