Polish NT 2023

• I noticed that some people are thinking abou Wasilewska. IMO she didn't go back to her old shape after injury. Plus, her blocking skills are not enough for international level. And there is Obiała who's smiliar type of player.

• I noticed that some people are thinking abou Wasilewska. IMO she didn't go back to her old shape after injury. Plus, her blocking skills are not enough for international level. And there is Obiała who's smiliar type of player.

I agree, but I think that maybe she does deserve the call instead of Obiala. Ania was a bench player all season. Nevertheless, both wouldn't make it to VNL and other tournaments.

I am a bit surprised that Rasinska is not here, but her lates matches are awful.

She deserved a call in 2021 she was flying so sad her injury and never come back to that shape

• Wolosz-Stysiak

Centka-Gryka

Czyrnianska-Gorecka

Szczyglowska

A really competitive lineup

Next to Czyrnianska I would give Rozanski but both of them do not have a sensational reception so Gorecka will probably be a starter

• I think Kakolewska is locked for the starting line-up (and rightfully so imo)

• Before VNL Poland will play 2 friendly games against France in Radom (May 24th and May 25th).

• Pity that not in Warsaw I would go for 100%, but to Radom isn`t far. I would like to see girls in action, even in friendly matches. France is good oponent

• Very good information! I only hope that she will be in better shape than in Osasco, but in last game she won something above 10 points with 60% in spike:super:

• Lavarini said:

1. he will start to work before VNL with 18-20 players

2. Base will the same team as in 2022.

3. He called Kowalewska as she was planned to be a part of NT in 2022 and now he wants to check her. The same with Smarzek and also before the calls she gave “full availability” for this season.

Interesting which MB will miss the spot. I bet it will be Obiała as she is bench player.

https://sport.tvp.pl/69605879/…zygotowan-do-ligi-narodow

• Lets wait and pray to official information. I hope that its only looked so dangerous. We need her so much this summer:bump:

• We might need Grajber in the end...

if Zuza doesn't be able to play, than I 100% agree with Grajber! She played well in Italy this season and we need OH with good reception. Except Gorecka and Grajber, only Medrzyk can receive.

• Now only Fedusio can replace Górecka with defense and pass skill, but I don’t think she will be at starting 6.

• Lavarini should think about good idea, because he doesnt have much time...

• I love this time when NT season beginning:love: and Mali as always with new hair:cheesy: