Polish NT 2023

• Somebody said on Polsat studio that the camp before ECH starts on Sunday 23rd. Maybe it's 1 day later, but yes, one week break and comeback.

Girls for sure are tired but happy, it can give an extra power ;)

I'm curious with the calls. Somehow Gryka didn't say that she starts the camp with NT the next week so I guess she still might be missing.

• POL team will probably start EuroVolley camp on next Monday, July 24th. They won't have a lot of time to rest.

maybe for players which played in VNL it could start few days later? I hope, because they really need big rest after such a killing tournament :white: on monday they can start with other girls from deep roster;)

• The girls started their ECh preparations today in Szczyrk. The VNL team is there as well, so they had 5 days off :down: Wołosz is practising with the team, No info about the other players. Praying for No injuries this time, so we could see full team with full Force :box:

• The VNL team is there as well, so they had 5 days off :down:

Without them it would be only Wołosz and Smarzek :lol: The other girls are in China because Universiade starts this week

• The girls started their ECh preparations today in Szczyrk. The VNL team is there as well, so they had 5 days off :down: Wołosz is practising with the team, No info about the other players. Praying for No injuries this time, so we could see full team with full Force :box:

omg only 5 days rest:white: poore girls... I hope that they are that happy that don`t feel tiredness:rolll: so I need to follow each website and instagram to see if Smarzek is there:whistle:

• 17 girls showed up in Szczyrk. From what I could gather they are:

S: Wołosz, Wenerska, Nowicka

MB: Korneluk, Jurczyk, Pacak, Witkowska, Gryka

OH: Łukasik, Różański, Czyrniańska, Fedusio

O: Stysiak, Gałkowska, Smarzek

L: Stenzel, Szczygłowska

• I am curious about Smarzek's shape. Will she make it this time? There is also one spot left for Gryka/Witkowska. Probably Witkowska.

• I wonder how will look final roster for ECH, but I hope Lavarini will testing all players in friendly matches against Turkyie. For sure Wołosz replace Nowicka for rest of season and others might be closed after good VNL:wavy:

• Is Centka injured? Polish fans have to know it better, but imo Centka is the best Polish blocker after Korneliuk.

Blocker? She is weak. Last season she scored less than Jurczyk and we all saw how many times Jurczyk was used by the opponent and that she had few points in block during VNL. Centka may have the highest ceiling offensively but block and serve are two aspects that she needs to improve.

I think that her absence in the camp is related to the fact that she didn't have chance to show what she is capable of to Lavarini. Imo, he likes to work with someone "tested". She was unlucky this year with her injury.

• Seems that Damaske is out. She was replaced by Pola Nowakowska

• I watch universiade and dont undersatnd why Drużkowska is backup oppositte if played in Club OH and played better in Tauronliga. She was better of Szlagowska or Piasecka because they are in backup in tauronliga.

Because there aren't Śliwa and Kuligowska who could cover the reception for her :D

Anyway, according to the press summary, Poland lost a tie-break yesterday because of Drużkowska's mistakes during important points, and this is also how Kalisz lost league quarterfinals to Bielsko. Kalisz should've won the first game against Bielsko but Drużkowska made 6 errors in tie-break... She's not ready for such level games.

• Because there aren't Śliwa and Kuligowska who could cover the reception for her :D

Anyway, according to the press summary, Poland lost a tie-break yesterday because of Drużkowska's mistakes during important points, and this is also how Kalisz lost league quarterfinals to Bielsko. Kalisz should've won the first game against Bielsko but Drużkowska made 6 errors in tie-break... She's not ready for such level games.

Maybe true :)

• Does anyone know why Damaske is not there? Does she have any injury?

Unfortunately, I don't know what happend. Maybe she's with the A team in Mielec?

• Maybe ridculous but in last season she have more point of Brakocewic, Łukasik, Czyrnianska, Piasecka ,etc

How you want to compare scored points while each team has different style and Czyrniańska or Piasecka were not even in the starting lineups for some matches(?). Also today Czyrniańska, Piasecka and Łukasik are over Drużkowska in NT so maybe don't go this way.

I shared my opinion about her technique and don't see her growing in the future while other have such chance, that's my opinion.