USA - Pro Volleyball Federation 2023-2024

• Thank you :) I remember old good times 10 years back when I edited rosters :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• time flies, fortunately I have more time for everything again!

• Now that Vegas has a final roster, I will update the second half of rosters ASAP.

Just let me say that watching Alisha Glass in a decent shape is still a pleasure. It seems she lost some weight and she looks much fit than 2022 AUV (I didn't have a chance to follow her in the tour or the AUV 2023 season).

• Second week results:

01-02 Atlanta Vibe - San Diego Mojo 3-0 (25-17, 25-15, 25-16)

Top scorers: Edmond (20) | Thomas-Aliara (11)

03-02 Omaha Supernovas - San Diego Mojo 3-0 (25-17, 25-18, 25-22)

Top scorers: de la Cruz (14) | Stone (12)

07-02 Omaha Supernovas - Vegas Thrill 2-3 (25-19, 23-25, 20-25, 25-18, 12-15)

Top scorers: de la Cruz, Schaben (19) | Maddux, McCage (22)

09-02 Atlanta Vibe - Grand Rapids Rise 1-3 (20-25, 25-21, 22-25, 22-25)

Top scorers: Edmond (21) | Abbott (16)

10-02 Orlando Valkyries - Vegas Thrill 3-1 (25-23, 25-10, 23-25, 25-21)

Top scorers: Anae (18) | Hippe (13)

• They need to be champion of continent to participate in WCCH.

champions-world-champions.gif

Well, I am not sure if currently in Canada has an active professional league, if they have one then, it is a simple affair of their champion playing with our PVF champion, if they don’t have an active league, then at the moment PVF champion automatically becomes a North American club champion. Of course, when LOVB league starts then PVf champion has to play with LOVB champion which may also help unified both leagues.

• If crovolley's logic applies to this league, PVF is the best league in the world: everyone is beating everybody else. Most balanced league of the world. Italy who? Turkey who? :D:D:D

I love it :lol:

• Well, I am not sure if currently in Canada has an active professional league, if they have one then, it is a simple affair of their champion playing with our PVF champion, if they don’t have an active league, then at the moment PVF champion automatically becomes a North American club champion. Of course, when LOVB league starts then PVf champion has to play with LOVB champion which may also help unified both leagues.

There are a few pro volleyball leagues in the NORCECA area:

* Athletes Unlimited Volleyball - USA

* Pro Volleyball Federation - USA

* Liga de Voleibol Superior Femenino - PRI

* Liga Mexicana de Voleibol Femenil - MEX

AUV it's not traditional volleyball, there aren't clubs.

The Mexican league is quite misterious, they call themeselves professional league and clubs, but who knows!?

At least there is LVSF right now. Next season it will be LVSF, PVF and LOVB.

• On paper Atlanta Vibe is the best team (if Linnehan is healthy), but they lack a good setter! Stringer is destroying the team...

On the other side Evans is doing a good job!

• Monserez started the last game instead of Dilfer and did a very good job.

It seems Tori is in poor shape (she didn't even play AUV in the fall).

Tomkom so far is disappointing as well.

Alisha Glass and Evans are like rulers so far on the setter position.

• Yes I agree, shame Pukis doesn't get a chance this way:( I also expected more from Hilley to be honest...

• San Diego with their first win in a tight blockbuster upset vs Grand Rapids after 3 bad losses. Now all 7 teams in the league have won matches.

Coach Tayyiba finally had a starting lineup that made sense and some sub that paid off during the match.

LVW has to start at OH for reception and ball control and was good offensively also hitting very well of Nootsara quick sets. With improved reception Nootsara can play her game. great plays with the MB's Tapp/Stone who were up and ready. also TTA was strong offensively.

Sucks that Bastianelli is on the bench, but these are three good MB's.

This team actually has some great pieces and glad they could show it with a win. The libero Venegas need to step up her reception game but had some nice digs.

Ashley Evans is a problem for Grand Rapids, can't believe she was playing with USA team A last year. She got benched again..