USA - Pro Volleyball Federation 2023-2024

• i hope the crowd doesn't go way down during the rest of the season. i have to say, the crowd was much bigger than I expected.

Then you don't know volleyball in Nebraska. The high schoolers are playing in front of big crowds for the state championships. Those girls could be on the court next year in Lincoln, and that's where they play the state championships.

• Any link to watch replays?

• Just watched the first match in youtube. It already had 70k views. I hope this league could bring MBH and K. Hill out from retirement.

• Then you don't know volleyball in Nebraska. The high schoolers are playing in front of big crowds for the state championships. Those girls could be on the court next year in Lincoln, and that's where they play the state championships.

I'm familiar with the NCAA crowd. Just doesn't translate to non university games (like their national team). But now that they set up city based teams, it seems to be looking hopeful (unlike AU where god knows how fandom starts there; no team to root for).

• What type of ball do they play matches with? Is it Molten?

• So far, the game is so enjoyable. More digs, long rallies, and a lot of nail-biting moments when the ball will drop. Kudos to the players, they love this sport.

Btw, Grand Rapids setter, Evans, is amazing. She's part of the USWNT right? Dimitrova seems getting her strong spikes again.

• The first game is here.

Thanks but it says video unavailable 😞 does it mean it is geoblocked?

• It says you have to watch it on YouTube. :win:

just watched it! Nice rallies, the level is better than I thought

• just watched it! Nice rallies, the level is better than I thought

I was almost shocked at how competitive and fun it looks And that Atlanta team is named Vibe? Get out

• First week results:

24-01 Omaha Supernovas - Atlanta Vibe 2-3 (24-26, 23-25, 25-17, 25-19, 13-15)

Top scorers: Nuneviller, Schaben, Hart (16) | Edmond (29)

25-01 Grand Rapids Rise - Columbus Fury 3-0 (25-17, 25-23, 25-19)

Top scorers: Chaussee (23) | Cooper (10)

26-01 Orlando Valkyries - Atlanta Vibe 2-3 (25-20, 25-27, 25-27, 25-16, 12-15)

Top scorers: Anae (21) | Watson (14)