Brazil Women's NT 2023

• Maiara is taking this chance very seriously, she has been consistent in all elements, I wasn't expected her playing this good.

Zé afrontando Vital was so amazing, I love this man.

I hope Lorena get a chance to play next set, please.

I don't think neither lorrayna or lorenne is the answer for Brazil's lack of good Opp problem. I have most hope in Kisy among all Brazilian Opps. I think Ze should bet on him and take rosamaria as backup Opp for Olympics. Neither lorrayna nor lorenne will be a factor during next Olympic cycle

mmmmmm. I think that Rosamaria should be the starter OPP. She has more expieriece she played in higher level and she had an excellent season in Italy , her best . I do not know why Ze do not trust her. Kisy is not doing something special , so.....

mmmmmm. I think that Rosamaria should be the starter OPP. She has more expieriece she played in higher level and she had an excellent season in Italy , her best . I do not know why Ze do not trust her. Kisy is not doing something special , so.....

Kisy brings much more to the table than Rosa... Her block is world class, she has potential and her technique is improving year after year.. Rosa is inconsistent, should be much more reliable for someone with her experience

• Right now Kisy is the starting OPP, among the options she is the most reliable and is the one with more potential, but, I still think this position in completely open.

• Right now Kisy is the starting OPP, among the options she is the most reliable and is the one with more potential, but, I still think this position in completely open.

Bernardinho should have signed Tainara to wake her up and make her do something about her career

• I prefer Rosamaria on attack and defense. Kisy is a better blocker and can play fast with Macris.

• Lorenne, Tainara and Lorrayna better woke up, right know Maiara Basso is showing up, specially if she continues doing a good job at defense and receive, she can be ahead of the that trio and even Pri Daroit, not mentioning that Rosa may be settled there. It was about time, we need another options for 4th OH.

Will Gabi go to Bangkok?

• My prediction for Starting 6 against USA

S: Macris

MB: Thaisa, Carol

OH: Julia, Maiara

OP: Kisy

L: Natinha

• I think Nyeme Will start.

• I like this Maiara unit. You Brazilians always bring out the best when you seem to have already reached the top :drink:

• Thaisa will make them swallow the CHICLETE 🙊

It's better when it pops out of their mouth, ala Drews :cheesy:

avid meme us please :)

• Last year in the preliminary round, Nyeme made a huge mistake at the end of 1st against USA, cost the set and Zé took her out of the game, let's see who will start. The fight is good, I would go with Natinha too, put the competition up there.

Natinha made some huge defenses against Germany, and Nyeme is defending a lot this week too.

• Last year in the preliminary round, Nyeme made a huge mistake at the end of 1st against USA, cost the set and Zé took her out of the game, let's see who will start. The fight is good, I would go with Natinha too, put the competition up there.

Natinha made some huge defenses against Germany, and Nyeme is defending a lot this week too.

Brazil is lucky to have 2 good liberos on rotation just like having 2 good setters. Not every country has that privilege.