Poland - Tauron Liga 2023/24

• lol It was just confirmed that she applied for korean league draft :D

I hope she won’t be chosen cause I think she has a great potential and it would be great to see her again in TL, but good luck anyway :heart:

• This year the draft won't be proceed online. So, it will all depend on her shape during try-out days.

• Has anyone video or something about Lijewska? I've never seen her.

you can search goztepe (her current team name). Most of the matches are on youtube and shes usually a starter

She played in Bydgoszcz (2020/21 season) and had some good matches. She scored 50 points during that season and then chose turkish league.

She played for Pałac Bydgoszcz until 2021.

Here's a video from a game where she scored 38 pts

• sorry for off topic, how many of them will make it from draft? 1 per club?

Yes, 1 per team. And what's interesting they not always look for experienced players like Gyselle Silva, but more for young, tall players like Jelena Mladenovic.

• Lijewska is doing well in Turkey. Göztepe has a good chance to promote to Sultanlar Ligi with her.

Maybe that Turkish setter for Chemik will be Buket Gülübay? Vakıfbank already got Cansu and Sarah.

My other guesses are Elif Şahin or Cansu Aydınoğulları

• Lijewska is doing well in Turkey. Göztepe has a good chance to promote to Sultanlar Ligi with her.

Maybe that Turkish setter for Chemik will be Buket Gülübay? Vakıfbank already got Cansu and Sarah.

My other guesses are Elif Şahin or Cansu Aydınoğulları

Maybe Elif and Martina just change clubs and save money for both clubs :)

• During Polish Cup I’ve heard that Chemik Police will hire turkish setter, Marlena will be the first option so I guess it will be someone inexperienced who will rarely play.

OH/OPP Natalia Lijewska who plays in turkish second division will come back to Poland, very likely that she will join Budowlani.

Buket Gülübay is leaving Vakıfbank so maybe it's her:/

• Bruna in Chemik, is that possible? (rumour on volleybox)

• ok I see it already in roster from Phil, I read it now only sorry