Poland - Tauron Liga 2023/24

• They should practise with Drużkowska as MB, I don't remember when Efimienko or Cygan played the whole season without any health problems so it should be helpful :lol:

lol

They can re-sign Stefanik once Alagierska is back with ŁKS :D And speaking of reception line. I would love to see Dajana and Drużkowska together as OHs :D (Kalisz will be messy as always)

I also have a similar feeling about Opole. Ana Karina who isn't great passer with McCall who's probably even worse passer. I believe that they could surprise and win against Budowlani or Radomka and later lose against Wrocław or Bydgoszcz :D

• If money is right in Tarnów then my bet is either Bydgoszcz or Mielec will get demoted. It also annoys me that we will see Mucha back in TL:down:

• lol

They can re-sign Stefanik once Alagierska is back with ŁKS :D And speaking of reception line. I would love to see Dajana and Drużkowska together as OHs :D (Kalisz will be messy as always)

I also have a similar feeling about Opole. Ana Karina who isn't great passer with McCall who's probably even worse passer. I believe that they could surprise and win against Budowlani or Radomka and later lose against Wrocław or Bydgoszcz :D

In my opinion, Opole's biggest problem is the team's coach. His statements remind us of Nawrocki, the leader of the national team. In his statements, he is already looking for explanations about possible defeats in the league. How can players believe in their abilities if their coach doesn't believe in them? A coach who doesn't know this team at all. He appeared in Opole now, two weeks before the start of the league games 🤷‍♂️

• For me: 1-Chemik, 2-ŁKS, 3-Rzeszów, 4-Budowlani Łodź, 5-Radom, 6-Bielsko, 7-Kalisz, 8-Opole, 9-Mielec, 10-Wrocław, 11-Tarnów, 12-Bydgoszcz

I can't wait to watch Ding Xia, Mac May and Hillary Howe. but it's sad there are not so many young polish players coming from juniors or SMS this season, probably only setter Walczak in Mielec

• A couple of thoughts:

ŁKS - I'm glad they menaged to keep Roberta and Diouf. My biggest concern is the quality of the reception. Neither Piasecka nor Dudek aren't great receivers and Campos is a huge question mark. A low quality of the reception might make it very hard for Roberta to use these GREAT MBs and make the game very simple, but we'll see. I hope it's not gonna be that bad.

Developres - The main difference is replacing Blagojevic with Coneo. Is the roster good enough to think of a medal? For sure yes. Is it good enough to win the golden one? I don't think so... (Fingers crossed for Szlagowska to get more chances to play)

Budowlani - great OPP and OHs and weak S and MB. In y opinion their style might be very simple (like left wing, right wing, right wing again, then left, left, left, rigth etc). but with these players it actually might be efficient.

BKS - I'm really glad to see Jagieło's and Piekarczyk's work in this team. It might be hard to repeat the succes from the previous season, but I'm keeping my fingres crossed for the young players to have a chance to develop there.

Chemik - They probably have the deepest roster in the whole league and it can give them a huge advantage. The only thing that I'm worried about is the Opps' shape. I reckon Bruna is gonna play on a decent level (neither great nor tragic, just decent), while Inez can be very shaky and score 34 points in one match just to have the efficiency on a minus level in the next one. I'm also wondering about the atmosphere in the team, since there are many rumors about Fenoglio being a problematic person,

Kalisz - good enough to be in the play-off phase, but too messy to achieve anything big. I'm wondering why they invested money on both Rasińska and Boskovic instead of hiring only one of them and a solid OH or MB. I'm also very curious about Drużkowska - will she finally grow or is she gonna be one of these players, whose big talents get wasted?

Wrocław- very, veeeery messy team, which probably gonna rely on Szczurowska scoring more than 20 points in every game.

Bydgoszcz - even messier than Wrocław. For many, many years they somehow have managed to be relegated, but in my opinion this season is gonna be the last one in Tauron Liga for them. Only 2 MB and very weak OHs don't look promising. Sikorska, Bałdyga and Durajczyk are probably gonna to their best, but I think it might be not enough.

Radomka - I'm really happy with their transfers and I think they're able to fight for the medal. I'm super curious to see Gałkowka to spend the whole season in one team and show what she's worth

Uni - if I had to guess, I'd say they're gonna end the season as the 8th team. They have me decent players and I hope this young duo of setters is gonna deliver a good game

Tarnów - considering what they went thought in the summer, I'm really happy they survived the storm and menaged to build this team. It's probably not gonna be good enough to be in the play-offs, but if they really do their best, they can easily with with Bydgoszcz and Wrocał and avoid being relegated

Mielec - same sitiation as Tarnów - their roster isn't impressive, but for sure it's good enough to fight and stay in Tauron Liga.

My final predictions:

winner/2nd place - either Chemik or ŁKS

bronze/4th place - either Budowlani or Rzeszów

5 - Radom, 6-BKS, 7-MKS, 8-Uni

Relegation: Bydgoszcz

• Nothing personal I just don't like her gamestyle and I think she's a bit overrated

I believe her and Grejman were two the biggest prospects a few years ago. They both had great matches in national team, but I think Emilia is no longer considered as good player, she is 30 and after very weak seasons. So it is hard to say she is overrated now, but she was 3-4 years ago for sure.

• I coudn`t watch whole game Chemik-Eczacibasi, but as I expected I fall in love with Saliha:love: Cant wait to see duo Łukasik and Saliha :super:

• in my opinion Medrzyk was the best OH of Chemik during the tournament, it is not certain that Chemik will play with Lukasik-Saliha

I`m not writting that it will be for sure, but I would like to;)