Turkey - Vodafone Sultanlar Ligi 2023-2024

• As I said, Vakif needs to win this CUP because they don’t have chance with upgrade Fener who is gone look totally different in second part of season.

• If Gabi is not MVP then I don’t know who is.

Vakif worked so good on good passing.. JT looks good in system and that’s what she was getting in tiebreak (I don’t think she played any differently in first 4 but pass was perfect in 5th)

Happy for Busa :heart::cup:

• Gabi Arina is robbed lol

Gui could kiss her for being their 7th player🤣

But fans should be a little more level headed with their comments. They forgot to note that almost every other player in that match had a great NT season.

Meliha and Arina didn't play ball for how many months. This is basically like a warm up for them while the others have already been up and running.

• Thompson scored 29 points with 10 points in the tie break in her FIRST game with her new team. She deserves the MVP.

How many of those were on formed block?
    Gabi was getting most OOS balls and was the go to hitter when things weren’t going their way, and carried 2 sets they’ve won cause if they hadn’t there would be no tiebreak to JT to show up…

• I didn't realize JT ended on 29 points :what: based on 4th/5th set MVP is deserved!

Also for those who are interested: Arina has 31% in attack, but Frantti (34%) and Gabi (35%) are not that much higher, she just didn't hit "safe" but hit or miss. Stysiak with 51% and JT with 52% though :drink:

• Ugh I’m not ready to see Ecza pass either after today lol. They might be even worse than these 2

• I am talking for errors and not for attacking errors. If add all this the result is 20.

Yeah but the intention was to kinda bash on girl when in reality when we mention points/erros we talk errors in attack.. I’ve never seen someone mention errors in complete context like overall sum up but nvm, even 13 errors in attack is still a lot

• Congratulations to Vakıf! Cansu played great especially last two sets👏 Thompson finally showed up at 5th set. I think Gabi deserved the MVP award more considering how terrible Thompson was in the rest of game. Good job to Busa as well, she was useful as as sub.

Fener played way better with Buse, I wouldn't be surprised if Drca would spend whole season at the bench just like she did most of the summer. I expected Arina to play even better than last season since she was the only one who had entire summer to rest and recover but it seems like she needs some games to get back in shape. And as I've mentioned Drca didn't make her life easier with her very predictable sets.

It is hard to judge fener's potential yet but they will only get better after Ana and Vargas would join, however can't say the same for Vakıfbank, probably this will be the only cup they will get this season

• Ugh I’m not ready to see Ecza pass either after today lol. They might be even worse than these 2

Voronkova&Hande was the best receiving duo last year. It could get messy if Gray would take the starting spot of course

• Voronkova&Hande was the best receiving duo last year. It could get messy if Gray would take the starting spot of course

Irina was terrible in the big matches last year though and Simge is god awful

• Irina was terrible in the big matches last year though and Simge is god awful

and when you know who they have as sub when reception goes bad.

Eczacibasi have great OHs but I don’t know how they can work together plus Sigme as libero who has problem on her own…

• Irina was terrible in the big matches last year though and Simge is god awful

Except she wasn't, she played very well during playoffs and cl