Turkey - Vodafone Sultanlar Ligi 2023-2024

• I don't have much hopes about it but maybe, this table helps to waken up some, who still live in their own Volleyball world. Small match/big match, small player/big player, power/weakness etc.

#Just advice

• #Just advice

Once again, I feel and see allergenic reaction to numbers. Numbers are the reflection of, what you hear, you see and watch. It is also surprizing to read the advice, to discuss on subjective (but essential) comments about someone's ability, in the name of constructive discussion.

Sorry but I don't have time to discuss with someone on a topic based on subjectivity. I do not assess someone's performance on daily basis or with a couple of matches. Instead of that, I read, watch and collect all available information/stats of respective the players (Whole tournament(s), seasons etc).

All the numbers which are shared with you, are taken and ranks derived from the site of TVF (Turkish Volleyball Federation), For the Ranking Index Overall (Final Ranking), the explanation is copied and pasted from the same site and if you read it carefully, you can easily understand that, it is not just the number but means a lot to indicate the players current performance in a long term (time series).

About my motivation, I dedicate that table to the ones, who still try to under estimate some players and rise up some others (including some Turkish Social Media sites)...If you are curious about a name, well you can check the previous comments about all players, who are listed in that table.

Please feel free to make comments about the players listed in the table, in terms of success and quality....

• Why would she? After the club took good care of her while she is injured?🤦 And she found her best self in this club, remember? There's literally no single no reason for her to leave the club she had best season of her career :what:

imo she has almost no chance of playing as starter this Season. Is she still with some problem? I thought that in Lavarini’s mind she will be Arina’S backup. Ter IC has a different style.

• imo she has almost no chance of playing as starter this Season. Is she still with some problem? I thought that in Lavarini’s mind she will be Arina’S backup. Ter IC has a different

if we count all the matches she played since she came to Fener, they wouldn't amount to an entire season. 4 years and she rarely played. i feel bad for her because just when she got her rythm last season, she got pushed back by an injury. I can only imagine what she would have been without the injury and if she didn't come to Fener with Arina.

• Sorry for off topic, but I have heard Ana Cristina has some offer from one of the big Italian clubs. :whistle:

• ana cristina has a contract until 2025

• ana cristina has a contract until 2025

yup but her contract is not big it is not hard to break it :whistle:

• yup but her contract is not big it is not hard to break it :whistle:

Who is your source?

I don't think that will happen because Fenerbahçe president met Sbcom's owner 3-4 weeks ago, they agreed to extend the contracts of "big3".

and please give some details. You always post some rumors without the sources... We need to know the sources to decide whether to believe them or not. even if you have inside info just add it as "inside info" under the post.

• #Just advice

He is a lost case, I wouldn't bother

• imo she has almost no chance of playing as starter this Season. Is she still with some problem? I thought that in Lavarini’s mind she will be Arina’S backup. Ter IC has a different style.

she can’t jump as high as she used to mate. She looks really stiff and still has bandages or protector on her leg. Imho lavarini tries hard to gradually involve her

• Who is your source?

I don't think that will happen because Fenerbahçe president met Sbcom's owner 3-4 weeks ago, they agreed to extend the contracts of "big3".

and please give some details. You always post some rumors without the sources... We need to know the sources to decide whether to believe them or not. even if you have inside info just add it as "inside info" under the post.

we gotta give it to Fener though. hanging on to a player for so many years without much playing time. other clubs will just let her go.

• we gotta give it to Fener though. hanging on to a player for so many years without much playing time. other clubs will just let her go.

Are we talking about the same player? Ana Cristina played almost every matches in the second half of last season and was one of the key factors of FB’s breakthrough. That’s “hanging on a player for many years without much playing time”??

Fans of AC should be glad that she hasn’t been rushed back on court by FB/Lavarini after her surgery. Lavarini did give her some time on court in less important matches lately, she has been showing improvements on her movements and jumps, but obviously not being back to 100% yet. You guys can complain if she is forced to play full matches in this circumstance, but not the case right now.

• Are we talking about the same player? Ana Cristina played almost every matches in the second half of last season and was one of the key factors of FB’s breakthrough. That’s “hanging on a player for many years without much playing time”??

Fans of AC should be glad that she hasn’t been rushed back on court by FB/Lavarini after her surgery. Lavarini did give her some time on court in less important matches lately, she has been showing improvements on her movements and jumps, but obviously not being back to 100% yet. You guys can complain if she is forced to play full matches in this circumstance, but not the case right now.

what's not true with what I said? that she hasn't played much in all the years she's in Fener. she played how many matches last season? 15? now, if that injury didn't happen, she could have been rocking it this season too. but 4 years and not much playing time can add up for any club. but of course Fener is obviously not cutting their loses and want to see their investment through so it's understandable they'll keep her.

• what's not true with what I said? that she hasn't played much in all the years she's in Fener. she played how many matches last season? 15? now, if that injury didn't happen, she could have been rocking it this season too. but 4 years and not much playing time can add up for any club. but of course Fener is obviously not cutting their loses and want to see their investment through so it's understandable they'll keep her.

29 Sultanlar Ligi games.

3 Turkish Cup games.

1 Turkish Supercup game.

10 Champions League games.

43 seasonal games.

Gizem is the only one who played more than her (44 games). Dataproject doesn't say how many games she started, but she was involved in 88 sets (Gizem is only 18 sets ahead, with 106)

• I don't believe she played in all of those in all sets as a mainstay.

When you say Gizem is the only player who played more than her, you mean to say all the others played LESS than Anna C??

Anna ONLY became a starter and stayed in all sets in the 2nf half last season. That's it.

• I don't believe she played in all of those in all sets as a mainstay.

When you say Gizem is the only player who played more than her, you mean to say all the others played LESS than Anna C??

Anna ONLY became a starter and stayed in all sets in the 2nf half last season. That's it.

Just 2/3 players have more sets played than her. If you don't believe me, go check dataproject. I'm innocent. :gone: