Turkey - Vodafone Sultanlar Ligi 2023-2024

• Agreed, i think it is time for her to go to either Italy or turkey. GS could be her stepping stone for top teams in the future.

Timmerman is good but I would prefer Baijens, unless the rumours about her singing with scandicci is actually true. Also weitzel comes to my mind although she is not performing as well as she did in her NT

Baijens in GS ??? I could say impossible . Do not look where is playing now. In summer was maybe if not the best MB then sure one of the best. Sure she has offers from better teams from GS.

• Baijens in GS ??? I could say impossible . Do not look where is playing now. In summer was maybe if not the best MB then sure one of the best. Sure she has offers from better teams from GS.

Let's not exaggerate🙄 she is a promising player establishing herself. GS would be perfect match if she would want to be a full time starter. She can't find a starting spot in none of the top 3 Turkish teams. Neither in Conegliano or Milano. Scandicci or GS would be her best bets

• Baijens in GS ??? I could say impossible . Do not look where is playing now. In summer was maybe if not the best MB then sure one of the best. Sure she has offers from better teams from GS.

As soon as you find the opportunity, you jump in the discussions disrespectfully. critisizing the players of Galatasaray and the club. I wonder, where this hate comes?

Galatasaray is much much bigger than your imagination and Baijens is not the only option for Galatasaray. Galatasaray is not only a volleyball club which you know nothing about the history and the future plans...

Baijens was just an idea of someone which might be right or wrong, but this do not give you the right to attack, whenever you hear the name of Galatasaray and the its players.

I hope this girl makes a decision, which would make you happy, but don't try to sell it as if she is one of the best. All have a value. Galatasaray Voleyball Branch is under restructuring and soon you will see the players, who will put this club's Jersey with happiness.

You should better focus on English Language before attacking here and there, cause sometimes it is difficult to understand, what you mean to say...

• Agreed, i think it is time for her to go to either Italy or turkey. GS could be her stepping stone for top teams in the future.

Timmerman is good but I would prefer Baijens, unless the rumours about her signing with scandicci is actually true. Also weitzel comes to my mind although she is not performing as well as she did in her NT

Yeah Baijens is great i just assumed that Scandicci rumor as true one, but forgot about Weitzel, now when you mentioned, even with "mediocre" season, she should be high on their list.

• I agree that Weitzel and Timmerman should be on top of their list as foreign middle blocker! Baijens is best option available, but I believe her transfering to Scandicci is a sure thing. I think Butigan and van Avermaet could be other options for the middle blocker position. O'Neal would also be a great option is she is willing to play overseas!

• I agree that Weitzel and Timmerman should be on top of their list as foreign middle blocker! Baijens is best option available, but I believe her transfering to Scandicci is a sure thing. I think Butigan and van Avermaet could be other options for the middle blocker position. O'Neal would also be a great option is she is willing to play overseas!

I liked this. Definitely we need a solid block/attack talented MB. Names do not matter but I wished we could get O'Neil. She is an exceptional player, while playing at NCAA, becoming a key player at USA NT. I always liked watching her, while playing with Logan at Longhorns, however she was drafted and seems like she signed with Columbus Fury.

Probably, the rest will be in the radar of Hernandez and maybe more who we don't know yet but I feel confident that, right decision will be made for the team.

• Júlia Kudiess or Diana Alecrim should be a good options for GS either imo.

• They should snatch frantti and idil naz too from vakifbank, not sure though if vakifbank will be renewing them? Mb they should take a look at the USA's lists of players, butler is good and fit for gs.

Yeah Butigan, i forgot about her, maybe even the best (realistic) option for them.

Van Avermaet is also good, but she is dominant slider, i didn't even see her tempo attacks, so pairing with Aycin as slider also, doesn't make sense IMO.

• Kocić is the best option for GS, they need first of all someone who can block, they already have slider middle who are stronger attacker than blocker. And Kocic play with setter. Also she is not expensive yet.

Honestly Kocic is in stagnation for years, after that amazing VNL 2021 she did nothing. I mean she is good in Romania, but as I said multiple times, Romania is a bad choice for our players in terms of their further career.

It is true that she is probably cheap player, and she can be good value for money, but it could be also non factor transfer and with such a young wing lineup, they need someone proved and not risky choice. Honestly i don't see Kocic as that, but personally would love to see that happening.

• Yeah Butigan, i forgot about her, maybe even the best (realistic) option for them.

Van Avermaet is also good, but she is dominant slider, i didn't even see her tempo attacks, so pairing with Aycin as slider also, doesn't make sense IMO.

Whole comment is absolutely correct. Yes Butigan could be a good option who I never thought about so far....

• Honestly Kocic is in stagnation for years, after that amazing VNL 2021 she did nothing. I mean she is good in Romania, but as I said multiple times, Romania is a bad choice for our players in terms of their further career.

It is true that she is probably cheap player, and she can be good value for money, but it could be also non factor transfer and with such a young wing lineup, they need someone proved and not risky choice. Honestly i don't see Kocic as that, but personally would love to see that happening.

Full conclusion. The point is that, GS cannot bear to spoil another year with wrong strategies.

• The absolute best fit for GS, in terms of OHs,

would be Uzelac. She is doing great in Brazil and her passing has improved.

Uzelac/Ilkin would be one of the best OH duos in league imo, with Van Aalen and Alexia potentially they could have strong enough line up to be just behind top 3 and maybe even challenge them on their bad days.

If they can take Yasemin then they could go for foreign libero, Pusić/Jegdić are great options but also there are many good foreign liberos that can’t get real chance in Ita/Tur leagues as foreigners.

Otherwise I would go for Weitzel or Aleksić

Van Aalen/Alexia

Uzelac/Ilkin

Aycin/Weitzel or Aleksic

???

This team would def be back to top 5 and maybe even fight for CL ticket.

• I liked the idea Pusic but not Jegdic...

• I think finding a good middle is not a problem but libero is. I am sure they will go for an ok name though. I don't mind that they give a try to Aylin who is usually considered the 4th option for the NT. Not my favorite type of libero but she is fine enough to finish in top 4. Hopefully they get a good bench libero too to support her.

For OH, I would like Lozo or Uzelac, though I will be very surprised if they even considered Uzelac. For OH, Herbotts could be a good duo with Ilkin too and fire that team up, but I guess she would be far too expensive.

If Russian ban continues next season, I won't be surprised that more players leave Russian league. A Russian MB can be a good option too, like Fetisova.

• Actually is very ease to find top foreigner middle. As we know there is no many top clubs and all of them can afford only one foreigner middle so there is many players that can fit but there is no enough space. Dutch middles, 2 German middles, Aleksić, butigan and Samadan( she play in Greece but she is good, Yineiry, Maglio, 2 Chinese middles, Korneluk and many more.

Samo go for liberos, if sometime some top club decide to sign foreigner libero, they would find one in a heartbeat.

Only really shortage are top opps and complete outsides.