Turkey - Vodafone Sultanlar Ligi 2023-2024

• Honestly Kocic is in stagnation for years, after that amazing VNL 2021 she did nothing. I mean she is good in Romania, but as I said multiple times, Romania is a bad choice for our players in terms of their further career.

It is true that she is probably cheap player, and she can be good value for money, but it could be also non factor transfer and with such a young wing lineup, they need someone proved and not risky choice. Honestly i don't see Kocic as that, but personally would love to see that happening.

While I agree with you and understand what you are talking about, but I need to add that she is ATM top blocker in CL, both in 4th stage and overall.

• Honestly Kocic is in stagnation for years, after that amazing VNL 2021 she did nothing. I mean she is good in Romania, but as I said multiple times, Romania is a bad choice for our players in terms of their further career.

It is true that she is probably cheap player, and she can be good value for money, but it could be also non factor transfer and with such a young wing lineup, they need someone proved and not risky choice. Honestly i don't see Kocic as that, but personally would love to see that happening.

I agree, I am afraid kocic's path will be like Savic's. So much potential is wasted because of bad club choices

Can GS or THY please sign with Jinery Martinez? She is making her name as a top mb. Perfect timing to get her in GS

• Actually is very ease to find top foreigner middle. As we know there is no many top clubs and all of them can afford only one foreigner middle so there is many players that can fit but there is no enough space. Dutch middles, 2 German middles, Aleksić, butigan and Samadan( she play in Greece but she is good, Yineiry, Maglio, 2 Chinese middles, Korneluk and many more.

Samo go for liberos, if sometime some top club decide to sign foreigner libero, they would find one in a heartbeat.

Only really shortage are top opps and complete outsides.

Can they find someone in asia? Less expensive but very good is T4. I forgot her name a teamates of Annie drews who is very tall and currently leading the stats and a MB.

• How are the youngsters like Osmajic doing, I'd go Serbian MB or Jineiry Martinez as well

Osmajlić doing good, it's confirmed that she will change club for next season. She is already GS level, but if rumors about Gs ambitions are true, I don't think this is good choice for her as first club. I prefer her in kuzeyboru for the first season abroad.

• What about Chatchu-On Moksri? Is she planning to stay in Japan? She had a great season in Sarıyer last year. I would love to see her again in Turkish league. She is very underrated

• How are the youngsters like Osmajic doing, I'd go Serbian MB or Jineiry Martinez as well

Osmajic is recovering from injury she obrained during summer (U competitions I think), she is not fully back to her last season playoff shape (which was insanely good, 7+ blocka per match).

She would be really good option for GS, but as volleySrb said if GS ambitions are true then she might not be up to the task yet but only based on her lack of experience on high level and not her talent and potential which is imo good to be top level MB in few years. Tbh, it’s not even bias cause she is Serbian, but even now she would do really good and might even surprise us how ready she is.. She had a few blocks against Vakif in CL a month ago and was the highest WL player on her team (+4 WL if I recall correctly)

The other one which is left behind of Kurtagic/Osmajic is Sucurovic who has the least high level experience out of these 3.. However, she made 2-3 blocks against Vakifbank in each game against them in CL this year and is really deadly slider (their setter in team can’t set slide though so she is not as effective rn), she will be great option for mid turkish team in 2 years.

• What about Chatchu-On Moksri? Is she planning to stay in Japan? She had a great season in Sarıyer last year. I would love to see her again in Turkish league. She is very underrated

Hope so as well, I even think she could play for top teams or GS, she was so good in Sarıyer, though the rest of the team just wasn't really giving.

Van Aalen - Alexia

İlkin - Chatchu-On

Kurtagic/Osmajic/Martinez - Ayçin/Yasemin

Dilek Kınık

Pretty hard hitting team that can also go superspeed and is young, I would like to see it.

• Kurtagic probably belongs to Milano but it would be a very good option for GS if only because he is a monster in the block

But I agree that such a team would be able to upset the top three

• I would like to see Chatchu-on as 3rd OH. They should get someone else and rotate İlkin-Chatchu-on-X depends on their performance.

• Thank you all folks. Truly a great brainstorming.

1- At the beginning of the season, I have commented several times and I was in a great expectation to get Hena Kurtagic who we missed. I am so upset about it.

2- My second preference was to transfer Magdalena Jehlarova, in mid season (after the completion of NCAA season) but now it seems that option is also gone (To Atlanta Vibe).

3- Could Butigan be an option? My opinion is yes indeed. In my opinion, Osmajic is another good option for a solid attacker and defender MB.

4- Nice to see that, Korneluk was also matched with GS. I would have no reservation and would be happy to see her in the roster.

5- A good Yasemin option can also work for GS.

6- Jineiry Martinez could not be a good option, since their adaptation and demanding personalities do not match with Europian mentality. I may be wrong but this is what I saw and heard from several sources.

7- About OH, there was Lozo at the beginning, which excited GS fans in forums and social media but it seems like this will not happen. At the moment we have İlkin, Logan, Sude, Shemanova + Lazovic is on the way. Along with the inclusion of Alexia, 3 opps will be on board. Who will be released, that is another question so at attack line it seems we do not have any serious issue or any priority.

8- Our soft belly is definitely MB and Libero positions. Many candidates for MB but it seems difficult to find the right name for at the right time for libero position.

• Some club managements should follow this forum before making their transfers. Sometimes they do such random transfers, many forum users here could have already told them that it won't work out even before the start of season😂 we already suggested better and cheaper team compositions than what GS management built in last couple of years🤣