Turkey - Vodafone Sultanlar Ligi 2023-2024

• Eczacıbaşı can never hold onto any lead lol that's why they keep losing even when they play decent matches. Idk what it is, they go ahead 12-16 coming back from behind and lose the set, over and over again. They did the same against Imoco.

Gray is very low energy OH, I really don't like her. Voronkova is good but not consistent, once the blockers figure her out she can't get kills anymore, she needs better rotation partner than Gray though. Hande is on and off, has good moments and is solid for most of the time and then she gives overpasses and gets aced out of nowhere just when you want to compliment her.

Kudos to Simge imo she is very good the second half of the season, a big help for some of Ecz good matches recently. Jack and Boskovic are the only other consistently good players.

Ana Cristina and Stysiak are talented but look like bench players. Ana + Arina still works imo but needs more investment. Rotate Meliha in the backrow and it should pay off well. Buse Ünal did good today.

• good write up

• You are such a pathetic kid

Flopping? She was 28/63, others 22/72

Also I can remember minimum 10 bad sets

there were like 6 “errors” she had that were literally unhittable and she could do nothing about.

• Magda only 30% ... I hope she will play better in other games (when she get chances).
    I like when top turkish clubs playing 5 sets but this one, was a little bit disapointed, because of lvl, but I understsnd that after few days from Turkish Cup, it could looks like this:whistle:

• I never wanna see gray on court again. She’s horrible and it doesn’t even seem like she cares. I get mad about how bad Naz can be but at least she always looks happy to be there and like she’s trying

• Both Hande and Voronkova give a lot of points in a row doing mistakes in reception

• Really messy match with TOO many errors from both teams.

Boskovic 34 points 18 errors

Hande 7 points 12 errors

Voronkova 12 points 8 errors

Arina 27 points 15 errors ( 8 reception errors :gone::gone::gone:)

Ana Cristina 16 points 17 errors

The justified today is Boskovic who took a huge load and difficult sets and Ana Cristina who did not play not even a single big match the whole season. Hande and Gray were too awful today.

• You are such a pathetic kid

Flopping? She was 28/63, others 22/72

Also I can remember minimum 10 bad sets

You are the pathetic one asshole! You can't see any of your princess's faults because of your miserable nationalistic glasses. They got 7-0 because 'best player in the world' flopped and couldn't kill any fucking balls while you guys are crying like a baby and put the blame everyone except her. She got perfect sets and still couldn't kill them at clutch points 🤦 she is flopping for best paid female volleyball player. Even this terrible Vakıfbank will probably eliminate Eczacıbaşı because Boskovic will probably flop again when it matters

• You are the pathetic one asshole! You can't see any of your princess's faults because of your miserable nationalistic glasses. They got 7-0 because 'best player in the world' flopped and couldn't kill any fucking balls while you guys are crying like a baby and put the blame everyone except her. She got perfect sets and still couldn't kill them at clutch points 🤦 she is flopping for best paid female volleyball player. Even this terrible Vakıfbank will probably eliminate Eczacıbaşı because Boskovic will probably flop again when it matters

Crybaby

• btw ferhat played tica backrow all sets. Including the short tiebreak set. Hence less firepower when needed. Tiebreak slmost finished when she finally went front row

• Btw Boskovic improved her serve