Turkey - Vodafone Sultanlar Ligi 2023-2024

• At this rate, it would be a success already if THY manages to reach 10 points. What a complete meltdown. :gone:

• Bergmann has the longest leash of any player Ze has ever coached? It's upsetting because he has been such an @sshole to many legendary Brazilian players who were tons better than Bergmann but always had to fight tooth and nails to earn their spot.

• At this rate, it would be a success already if THY manages to reach 10 points. What a complete meltdown. :gone:

Congrats to THY for reaching 16 pts! :lol: I feel bad for Van Ryk for doing everything she can but not getting rewarded with at least winning a set. I kinda expected a better fight from THY after putting good resistance in their last games. Guess they ran out of ideas.

• Congrats to THY for reaching 16 pts! :Lol: I feel bad for Van Ryk for doing everything she can but not getting rewarded with at least winning a set. I kinda expected a better fight from THY after putting good resistance in their last games. Guess they ran out of ideas.

Yes great match from her again and she was so lonely.

• Wishful thinking Drca would be the starting setter for Serbia this summer with Maja filling an impactful sub like what Berg did for USA NT in 2008. This club season is arguably the best Drca I've seen play in club tournaments. Hope Fener renews with her.

• Wishful thinking Drca would be the starting setter for Serbia this summer with Maja filling an impactful sub like what Berg did for USA NT in 2008. This club season is arguably the best Drca I've seen play in club tournaments. Hope Fener renews with her.

fb would definitely like to renew with her. The thing is she likely is going to retire

• And Anthi still on bench. Ze's favour on Bergmann has become too disturbing in my eyes.

for sure. I hope he doesn’t put Ana C on bench to play with Bergman

• THY's foreigners except for Van Ryk have been bad, but IMO their local players are really weak as well. Players like Kübra, Dicle Nur, Neri, Seyma would never have a place in a top 4 team in Italy even as local players :whistle:

Imo Diana did a good season given her short opportunities.

• THY could have won the CL ticket without Bergmann, but her being in the team means her being on the court all the time.

All teams know her by now and she is not that good. Very very bad coaching.

#nepotismsucks

• they can’t play Neriman and Anthi together vs the serving of FB

Yeah that's recipe for disaster

• And Anthi still on bench. Ze's favour on Bergmann has become too disturbing in my eyes.

Weren't you the crazy guy asking Milano to sign Bergmann aND claiming she is better than Sylla and Cazaute?😂😂 Now you realize that she is very mediocre and this is her true self after 2 good games😉

• THY's foreigners except for Van Ryk have been bad, but IMO their local players are really weak as well. Players like Kübra, Dicle Nur, Neri, Seyma would never have a place in a top 4 team in Italy even as local players :whistle:

They all have been very good just a year ago but it seems like ze messed up everyone. Ze should get as much hate Ferhat gets for his disgusting nepotism and humiliating team he created this season

• Busa is starting. Let’s see if she will play today or if she gets subbed off in set 2 for Frantti…

• Looks like Busa won’t even make it through the first set on the court. Two overpasses and now two attacks hit out… was a mistake to start with Busa over Frantti

• Ecza with a great start and Boskovic hasn’t even had to really enter the match at all yet