Turkey - Vodafone Sultanlar Ligi 2023-2024

• Also this Ecza team has a level of mental toughness that I haven’t seen from them in recent years

• Hande >>> Boskovic when it comes to important club matches. WCCH gold and TL finalist all thanks to Hande. LOL.

I was gonna write that but didn't want to start a fight but since you wrote it, I definitely agree! People tend to blame her as an excuse for lack of Boskovic s success but funny enough the only cup she won with Eczacıbaşı in recent years is thanks to Hande who is constantly bashed and ridiculed by certain users here. I even remember some people dared to compare her Busa 🤣🤣

• I can’t believe how well almost all the Ecza players have played so far this series.

That means Ferhat should get credit, like ze should get the blame for the fact that all thy players played worse than their potential

• I was gonna write that but didn't want to start a fight but since you wrote it, I definitely agree! People tend to blame her as an excuse for lack of Boskovic s success but funny enough the only cup she won with Eczacıbaşı in recent years is thanks to Hande who is constantly bashed and ridiculed by certain users here. I even remember some people dared to compare her Busa 🤣🤣

Hande has had several amazing games this year. This is true. That does not mean she hasn’t been very poor in other matches and left boskovic pretty much alone in terms of ability to score ESPECIALLY her being good this year doesn’t just rewrite past years of her frequently having bad matches…. You also are painting this picture that boskovic had a terrible series which we all know she didn’t. She finished both matches leading ecza in points and over 50 percent eff. She just didn’t have to have way more points because everyone was really contributing but since she didn’t have 35 points because they didn’t need her too you wanna twist the narrative that she was poor and Hande was all alone for your agenda. Like come on lol. Why are you doing that? They finally played as a team and Hande and Boskovic were both great in supporting each other…. Everyone here gave Hande credit too so idk why you’re even upset

• The level of almost pathological hatred for Bošković some people have here (Including the ones I actually liked and respected) is frankly kinda disturbing and really puts off from participating in discussions.

The trauma from so many beatdowns on NT over the years, I guess. Still not a pretty sight.

• I was gonna write that but didn't want to start a fight but since you wrote it, I definitely agree! People tend to blame her as an excuse for lack of Boskovic s success but funny enough the only cup she won with Eczacıbaşı in recent years is thanks to Hande who is constantly bashed and ridiculed by certain users here. I even remember some people dared to compare her Busa 🤣🤣

but what about the cups and finals they lost? I know hande plays well every once in a while but she doesn’t deliver she is a total liability. How can we undermine boskovic’s threat and presence that help others attack more easily.

• but what about the cups and finals they lost? I know hande plays well every once in a while but she doesn’t deliver she is a total liability. How can we undermine boskovic’s threat and presence that help others attack more easily.

I remember when Buša recently attacked with 80% or something, and main reason here was because she was not main focus of opposite blockers. But I guess this is not case for hamde and she is main focus of vakif. 😀

• Hande played great last 2 matches and there is no doubt about that, everyone pointed it out and praised her..

I might as well not even comment on this nonsence statements…

Hande is finally doing her job and I’m happy for Ecza and happy that Tijana doesn’t need to score 35 points with 65% attack rate on crazy OOS balls in order for them to win a game.

• Zeren president speaks very confidentaly, he says they want to win the Champions League within 5 years, they will invest much more in the future

Apparently, their plan is to be Ankara's Eczacıbaşı. he also said most transfer rumors in the media are true.

THY also have such purpose for 5 years but they havent broken BIG3 dominance yet. before THY, Galatasaray had such purpose but they couldn't .

• Hande has had several amazing games this year. This is true. That does not mean she hasn’t been very poor in other matches and left boskovic pretty much alone in terms of ability to score ESPECIALLY her being good this year doesn’t just rewrite past years of her frequently having bad matches…. You also are painting this picture that boskovic had a terrible series which we all know she didn’t. She finished both matches leading ecza in points and over 50 percent eff. She just didn’t have to have way more points because everyone was really contributing but since she didn’t have 35 points because they didn’t need her too you wanna twist the narrative that she was poor and Hande was all alone for your agenda. Like come on lol. Why are you doing that? They finally played as a team and Hande and Boskovic were both great in supporting each other…. Everyone here gave Hande credit too so idk why you’re even upset

The problem is that you guys are bashing Hande undeservingly after every small mistake. Especially you are the one using adjectives like terrible, horrible all the time, very generously, for Turkish players like Hande, Elif or Simge.

Of course she had bad games. Who doesn't? Even best outside hitters Gabi, Robinson or Zhu had games they played badly but when you look at overall performance, hande is one of the best outside hitters who can receive and attack at a good level. More importantly she is the one who showed up when it mattered unlike you guys called her choking at important games, which she proved you wrong multiple times. So let's stop the narrative that 'poor Boskovic, she should leave Eczacıbaşı, no one helps her bla bla'

• Zeren president speaks very confidentaly, he says they want to win the Champions League within 5 years, they will invest much more in the future

Apparently, their plan is to be Ankara's Eczacıbaşı. he also said most transfer rumors in the media are true.

THY also have such purpose for 5 years but they havent broken BIG3 dominance yet. before THY, Galatasaray had such purpose but they couldn't .

It comes down to good coaching and right transfer policy. Both thy and GS suffered for that. Let's hope Zerenspor's new coach would not disappoint and prove to be worthy for a long term project

• I remember when Buša recently attacked with 80% or something, and main reason here was because she was not main focus of opposite blockers. But I guess this is not case for hamde and she is main focus of vakif. 😀

It is different for Hande, she is OH1, while busa is oh2🤦 It means Boskovic is at the backrow except one rotation. Hande attacks mostly while Eczacıbaşı is on 2-attacker rotation with setter in the front row, so she definitely has harder times against well established blocks compared to oh2s, and definitely for busa who is known to be a second libero (despite of her mediocre reception)

I hope this clears out why Hande vs Busa cases aren't comparable 😌

• but what about the cups and finals they lost? I know hande plays well every once in a while but she doesn’t deliver she is a total liability. How can we undermine boskovic’s threat and presence that help others attack more easily.

What Boskovic threat? Hande is oh1🤦🤦 I noticed in your last couple of posts, you are really confused

• where do you rank Hande in current OH pool?

when I look OHs that have strong defensive skills, ı think there is a level just below Gabi and Kelsey. With Hande's current form she is one of the best in this level.

There may be people who will say that Hande has consistency problem, but every player at that level has this problem. The reason why I see Hande as one of the best at that level is that she has affected the results of many high-level sets or sometimes matches in the last 8-9 months.

• The level of almost pathological hatred for Bošković some people have here (Including the ones I actually liked and respected) is frankly kinda disturbing and really puts off from participating in discussions.

The trauma from so many beatdowns on NT over the years, I guess. Still not a pretty sight.

Turkey has beaten down Serbia very recently at gold medal game and Turkish NT is literally best team in the world right now, why would I care about previous defeats?🥰

And what you struggle to see is that Serbian users' obsession to come up with stupid excuses and putting the blame on other players everytime Boskovic underperforms. This is what puts me and some other users off.

I don't hate Boskovic (actually I liked her until recent years when she started to have that diva attitude with rolling her eyes towards her teammates and start to walk up to referees with anger etc ). I just find other top opps better than her and it doesn't make me a 'hater'. I just call her out whenever she underperforms because I simply don't care about her untouchable status that Serbian crew here try to enforce in this forum🤷

• where do you rank Hande in current OH pool?

when I look OHs that have strong defensive skills, ı think there is a level just below Gabi and Kelsey. With Hande's current form she is one of the best in this level.

There may be people who will say that Hande has consistency problem, but every player at that level has this problem. The reason why I see Hande as one of the best at that level is that she has affected the results of many high-level sets or sometimes matches in the last 8-9 months.

I think Gabi and Kelsey has a different level above all defensive OHs right now (similar to Castillo and de Gennaro being a level above all other good liberos) besides these two, it is hard to make a precise ranking but I think both hande and İlkin are in the pool of best defensive outside hitters, who can also score a lot. There are actually not many defensive OHs playing at high level. Most of the good OHs in big clubs are big attackers with reception liability

• I think Gabi and Kelsey has a different level above all defensive OHs right now (similar to Castillo and de Gennaro being a level above all other good liberos) besides these two, it is hard to make a precise ranking but I think both hande and İlkin are in the pool of best defensive outside hitters, who can also score a lot. There are actually not many defensive OHs playing at high level. Most of the good OHs in big clubs are big attackers with reception liability

I think normally kelsey is not that that unctouchable but she is having the best season of her career.