Turkey - Vodafone Sultanlar Ligi 2023-2024

• What stats are you talking about?🤦 She played great when she replaced ilkin

These stats. Almost negative against China with 10 points 44% in attack , 9 errors and also negative efficiency in the reception.

Against USA had 8 points with 31% in the attack 6 errors and also again the worst efficiency in the reception with 3,7%

Obviously you have a distorted view of what a good performance means, especially if we are talking about players of your ΝΤ .

Think if she played really well. you would tοld us that she became the second Zhu Ting the last summer lol :gone::gone::gone:.

• These stats. Almost negative against China with 10 points 44% in attack , 9 errors and also negative efficiency in the reception.

Against USA had 8 points with 31% in the attack 6 errors and also again the worst efficiency in the reception with 3,7%

Obviously you have a distorted view of what a good performance means, especially if we are talking about players of your ΝΤ .

Think if she played really well. you would tοld us that she became the second Zhu Ting the last summer lol :gone::gone::gone:.

There were many other aspects to this than just numbers...

Derya being on the court had some effects like:

- her being the target with serves, releasing some receiving load from Ebrar

- her being a threat in blocking...we don't see how many balls she bounced in block

- her being a threat in attacking and attacking some oos balls

Also, these numbers are comparative. We don't know how Ilkin or Hande would perform, maybe they would end up with lower numbers. All I know is, thanks to Derya being on the court, Turkey won everything last summer.

• I liked your post, since all points have been stated kindly, cleverly and mostly reasonably. It is obvious that, we can't be on the same line all the time. My opinion is; saying "I hope Ilkin will have a chance to prove herself better in NT this summer" is not a very correct statement since she has already proved herself in NT last year. Also please note that, that was not her 1st time contribution to NT but while other known players focused on NT for FIVB Nations League, she was running from one tournament to other such as Mediteranean Games, Islamic games etc and as soon as all completed, she joined to A team and took place in week 5 against Brasil, scoring 10 points, while Ebrar scored 12, Tuğba 11 and Hande 1 point. All these happened after her very devistating injury in 2018 and lasted 2 years and returned to courts at the end of 2020. Back to back two surgeries, which the last one lasted almost 7 hours. So I think, there is nothing to prove from her side. She might be bad for one match or even the whole tournament but this will not be an indicator about her quality and overall performance or cv. She is a human being.

Also, I don't agree with your thoughts about Derya. She was a great contributor, while Saliha and Hande and at some points Ebrar was having difficulties and subbed. She also did a very good job. Also during the finals, while İlkin was having an injury on her wrist and thumb, she did a good job.

About who will be in the starting roster? Well this is up to all mentioned players performance at that time, as well as Santa's decision and tactic. Whoever deserves and fits to Santa's tactic will step in the court and I want to trust to all.

• These stats. Almost negative against China with 10 points 44% in attack , 9 errors and also negative efficiency in the reception.

Everytime I reply you, I regret because I feel I am talking against a wall🤦 you are just handpicking the games she played bad which could be done for any players. I know you are Greek, you don't have to bash every Turkish player

• When did this happen? Who told you that?

These guys are talking about an incident happened a few days ago after the qualification match between GS vs Nilüfer and not related with volleyball at all. After the match, a girl at the age of 13 with her father, attacked by a group of (around 40) Fenerbahçe hooligans, since the father and daughter were wearing GS jersey, tammy and scarf.

This is a complete provocation, by some sources expecting someting from devided community. I don't want to get into politics but I strongly believe that, it might have some connection with the latest election, which held last week.

As a Galatasaray fan, I condemn this individual incident but not blaming whole community and Fener fans, since I am very much aware that, they also think in the same way, as I do.

The Turkish Cup final in Football will be played between GS and FB tonight and probably, those sources are aiming more provocative plans during and after this match, since these clubs have millions of fans in Turkey and all over the world but I believe that, nothing will happen.

The main question is, why the guys bringing this matter here in a Volleyball Forum and giving an example from a decade ago. Are they trying to say that, the country is not safe and all are uncivilized barbarian people? What are they aiming?

This sort of individual things may happen in everywhere, in Italy, in Greece, in Spain etc.

• These guys are talking about an incident happened a few days ago, and not related with volleyball at all. The main question is, why the guys bringing this matter here in a Volleyball Forum and giving an example from a decade ago.

Don't bother with the Russian Rhaemon guy, he just wants attention every now and then:D

• Thanks for the explanation. It sounds terrible indeed and should be condemned by all fans.

Obviously this guy is bringing this kind of incidents for provocation and discredit all the fans in Turkey. 🤦 As Altinli said this guy is just:hit:

• Everytime I reply you, I regret because I feel I am talking against a wall🤦 you are just handpicking the games she played bad which could be done for any players. I know you are Greek, you don't have to bash every Turkish player

Lol you said that she was great when she RECPLACED Ilkin and these are the two matches in which she replaced her. WTF.What is your problem ? This is the reality and you can not change her. It is rediculοus to desagree even in this. And please stop to victimize yourself using my nationality. It is your standard tactics. I feel targeted and make me feel very strange

• Lol you said that she was great when she RECPLACED Ilkin and these are the two matches in which she replaced her. WTF.What is your problem ? This is the reality and you can not change her. It is rediculοus to desagree even in this. And please stop to victimize yourself using my nationality. It is your standard tactics. I feel targeted and make me feel very strange

Because you are very strange 😂

• Melis Yilmaz has an injury and won’t play against Vakif unfortunately ;(

• Bergmann is really bad today, too many mistakes already:gone:

• Alexia is having a very good game. KVR serve is one of the best in Turkish league!