Turkey - Vodafone Sultanlar Ligi 2023-2024

• Last year Ana C. lifted the trophy, this year Arina, Eda giving them the deserved recognition:rose:

• I feel a bit bad for Lavarini. You don't see often someone achieveing a domestic double and yet being sacked because of a golden set lost after a match played without probably your most charismatic player. I'm a bit surprised about the awards for Vargas, she looked quite far from the superb form she had last summer.

• I feel a bit bad for Lavarini. You don't see often someone achieveing a domestic double and yet being sacked because of a golden set lost after a match played without probably your most charismatic player. I'm a bit surprised about the awards for Vargas, she looked quite far from the superb form she had last summer.

Nah. That way he is free to come to Milano.

• Well, looks like another year in the book! It is very encouraging for Turkish NT to see how Eda, Asli playing in the middle, Karakurt, Ilkin and Hande for OH position (granted Karakurt is doing well in Russian league, she is been the best scorer and all, but I don’t know how playing well in that league would translate in Turkish or Italian league). Gizem for libero and of course Vargas for Opp. Vargas may still need little more time!!

• Fener is lucky, they already know they will be champions next year. Vakif doesn't have a good team and eczacibasi doesn't has coach. 3 times champions in a row. Wow.

call me crazy but I believe in ecza next year. Maybe Plummer can change it up and they are getting closer every year. If they get a better foreign middle for next year I think they can do it

• call me crazy but I believe in ecza next year. Maybe Plummer can change it up and they are getting closer every year. If they get a better foreign middle for next year I think they can do it

except there is no one available and I wouldn’t be surprised if they renew with Stevanovic.
    If Fetisova isnt stay in Fenerbahçe, they should snatch her

• except there is no one available and I wouldn’t be surprised if they renew with Stevanovic.

stevanovic also was finding some form. Even today she started out great but then got benched bc she couldn’t score on balls that never ever shoulda been set to her in the first place

• call me crazy but I believe in ecza next year. Maybe Plummer can change it up and they are getting closer every year. If they get a better foreign middle for next year I think they can do it

Kathryn is definitely upgrade, but so many things are wrong in eczacibasi. They should sign another defensive outside along hande to switch plummer when her reception gets weak. Next, they should get top middle because beyza is not enough, especially for european matches. I thought they would sign Butigan, 2nd best blocker of italian league but girl is going to Firenze. There are no options left. If Naz is staying she should learn to set Boskovic, because they can't count on Elif always as we saw today. The only good thing they did for next year is getting reserve player for Boskovic.

• MVP: Melissa Vargas

wtf! Federation or rather uncle from malatya is just pampering her cv. This is pure nepotism. Eda should have gotten it this time.

• except there is no one available and I wouldn’t be surprised if they renew with Stevanovic.

aleksic or kurtagic would be amazing but the ecza management had long used up their vision when they signed boskovic.