Italy - Serie A1 2023/24

• Pull that messiness called Plummer out and you have stabile team

• Terrible game by Milano and terrible coaching by Gaspari. Low level match. Not what I expected. Milano will need something much better from Orro if they want to win something. She is bad player. I never saw Egonu to extinguish in such a way. 11 in the first set and 9 in the rest of the game... Well done Orro...

• Imoco is the favourite again against Milano and Scandicci. Whats the big difference between them? THE SETTER. Wolosz is amazing and she can feel her teammates. From the other side Maja and Orro :gone::gone::gone::gone:

Wolosz played poorly today, ı think the main difference is their coach and themanament. İmoco's managers usually do good moves.

and... Santarelli >> Gaspari and Barbolini

• Despite her 5 mistakes, Plummer was the 3rd best receiver of the game with a good 35% of perfect passing, receving 37 out 76 (almost half of the) services from Vero Volley. :white:

All the receivers from Vero Volley had worse numbers, but yeah, only Plummer sucks. :lol:

• I can’t believe it that your defending player who literally sucked so badly. Not only her reception but her defence is something that can be allowed in high level volleyball

Her clumsiness is destroying team, they are trying to cover her at reception in defence. Than both Robinson and De Gennaro are not doing their job….

She is was -9 VP :gone::gone::down::down:

She had 5 mistakes at reception, 4errors in attack, 4 errors from service line and She was blocked 2time:gone::aww::gone::aww:

And We are not gone mention her terrible mistake in defence, bad coverin and so on….

• You wrote 9 posts within 2 hours about Plummer's performance, expecially her passing, and yet there were 4 worse receivers in this game. If she sucked at passing, Bajema, Parrocchiale, Sylla and Cazuate were even worse, but you didn't say a single word. So, it seems to me, that is just you overacting and feeling the need to underline every single mistake of her for some reason.

• Joanne Wolosz won one more MVP award at SuperCoppa.

Congrats to her, She is really giving legend vibes already :)

• Terrible game by Milano and terrible coaching by Gaspari. Low level match. Not what I expected. Milano will need something much better from Orro if they want to win something. She is bad player. I never saw Egonu to extinguish in such a way. 11 in the first set and 9 in the rest of the game... Well done Orro...

I agree, I never understand when people consider Orro among elite setters. She has a few good matches once in a while but overall she is as inconsistent as Malinov. Overall level of the game was very low.

crovolley game between two best teams of best league in the world was very low level:roll: Wolosz was bad, Fahr should have gotten the MVP award. And Plummer was not as bad as you complained (remind me of some users' obsessions with Hande🙄)

• There were some users claiming Orro is as good as Cansu. Please stop using Cansu’s name in the same santance with Orro’s 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Her setting quality is worst and she is slower. But the truth is that Cansu is mentally stronger and she knows how to play in big matches. She can keep her concentration during the difficult times and she can feel her teammates. She knows when someone is hot and when is not. She is making the good choices almost always and thats why I like her. From the other side Orro choices in setting is really strange. Like the the match in Scandicci she was using Paola a lot in the first sets and after she just forgot her and put her out of rythme. Something like that happend in the ECH against Turkey with Pietrini. She does not know how to use her attackers with the right way. If you ask my opinion I think that Casu is better. 11 points the first set and 9 in the other three or 28 in three sets and 5 in the other two is kind of problematic. If Cansu was the setter today probably Egonu could have about 30 or 40 points.

But anyway the OH of Milano is really awful.

• I agree, I never understand when people consider Orro among elite setters. She has a few good matches once in a while but overall she is as inconsistent as Malinov. Overall level of the game was very low.

crovolley game between two best teams of best league in the world was very low level:roll: Wolosz was bad, Fahr should have gotten the MVP award. And Plummer was not as bad as you complained (remind me of some users' obsessions with Hande🙄)

The truth is that the three big teams in Turkey are stronger right now. In an other level. But the three teams in Italy can be in the same level. Maybe even better. But for now this is the reality.

• Thank you God We are gone watch Italian vs Turkish clubs very soon in CL ^^

No Plummer was not bad, She was TERRIBLE. She should benched herself.