CEV Champions League 2024

• Bosko who? Hande keeping Ecz hopes alive lol

boskovic has dragged through the team this whole match….. her teammates finally doing SOMETHING to help her and now everyone is against her ? Y’all are obnoxious I can’t even lol. Her teammates are literally SUPPOSED to help

• Yeah, she is to boame one more time for Ecza not being able to contest top level teams

Not to blame but these moments differ her Egonu level 🤷

• even if Tica messed up TODAY, she carried this team for YEARS. hande and the others are finally doing their jobs when they are playing well now. Took them long enough.

also boskovic is still having a very good match overall..

• Lol. But isn't always anyone's fault but Boskovic? It's always the setter or Larson or Hande or Gray or Kosheleva or KYK or Thaisa or Adams or Maja, etc. The list goes on lol

what more do you want from Tijana today….

• OMG she is not to blame but she didn't score on 2 clutch balls that's it

you are acting as if it was illegal to say anything negative about Boskovic and everything she does wrong is everyone elses fault

I couldn't summarize it better. There's always an excuse when she makes a mistake

• I couldn't summarize it better. There's always an excuse when she makes a mistake

nobody made an excuse for her there. We just acknowledged she’s having a very good match still

• The hero Hande is off to a wonderful start here. Already blocked twice lmao. Thank god ecza has her to save them from boskovic

• Lol. But isn't always anyone's fault but Boskovic? It's always the setter or Larson or Hande or Gray or Kosheleva or KYK or Thaisa or Adams or Maja, etc. The list goes on lol

You act like Ecza had good team to contest any other top teams in last 5 seasons lol… sureeeee

The fact that they are im semi finals of CL for 2 years in a row is solely because of her, the rest of the team is below Muratpasa level

• I couldn't summarize it better. There's always an excuse when she makes a mistake

Yeap. When Ecz loses it's because Tica plays alone and nobody helps because if the other players were helping they would win. And when they win is all because of Boskovic too no other players. We all saw what happened at the WCCH finals. I just love the irony. Lol

• making error differs her from Egonu? It sure does lol

Nope, showing up at clutch moments at clutch matches is making a difference, no one cares if she finishes league average as 70% attack ratio but can't finish those balls. It is not hande's job to kill those clutch points (but she does) bosko is most paid player probably in the history. She better works for it

• Boskovic literally SAVED them from scandicci by killing clutch ball after clutch ball. You all just choose to forget it and wait for ecza to lose to better teams and to blame Tijana when she can’t beat an entire elite team by herself

Nope, showing up at clutch moments at clutch matches is making a difference, no one cares if she finishes league average as 70% attack ratio but can't finish those balls. It is not hande's job to kill those clutch points (but she does) bosko is most paid player probably in the history. She better works for it

• You act like Ecza had good team to contest any other top teams in last 5 seasons lol… sureeeee

The fact that they are im semi finals of CL for 2 years in a row is solely because of her, the rest of the team is below Muratpasa level

Oh they had damn good teams in last 5 years, they had everything to win the cup🤷

• De Krujif just can’t score…. No matter how much Wolosz is trying..