CEV Champions League 2024

• unpopular opinion: we always blame Ferhat for Gray not knowing to reveive. But after these 2 matches I feel like Gray does not even WANT it.. Hande, Simge have bad day but at least they have the fighting spirit, Gray hasnt got it and this lower the mental level of Ecza

I agree, I never see any regret in gray's face after she get aced or shanked at reception, she doesn't seem to care and that's why there's zero improvement at her reception for many years

• oh stop it, who do you mean by village players? 2 starters of the best NT from last year, the MVP of Italian league from last year, all very good and experienced middles? this is a good team, maybe sth doesn't function in Ecz but it's not like it's a team of randoms + Boskovic

No no it is always fault of other Eczacıbaşı players :roll:

• No no it is always fault of other Eczacıbaşı players :roll:

look at the fucking stats today. Who’s fault was the loss ?

• look at the fucking stats today. Who’s fault was the loss ?

ECZ had 2-1 lead and a large lead in the 4th set in last weeks game but as always Boskovic can't side-out longer than 5 mins a row. If they closed out that like 6-7 point lead they would be at a better spot today. Today the rest of the team looked demoralized to me, Boskovic is Opp so ofc she will have the most swings still.

• It is not only overall performance, that's what statistics lack. It is at clutch times what those leaders do. When it is 23-24 your opposite should kill the ball if she is allegedly best opposite in the world. Hande's overall attack average is bad today but she killed all those clutch balls and that's what we criticize Boskovic balls. Of course her die-hard fans who come up with stupid excuses whenever she makes a mistakes, triggers other forum users obviously

• Hande chokes in clutch moment - *gasp, swoon out of sheer surprise*. Watch any key match and Hande never surprises us to choke. Gray is abysmal but every so often decides to play, like the first semifinal last week. And probably unpopular opinion, but Bosko is hands-down, a horrible captain and toxic player. Yes, we get it, she needs her teammates to help her; but she is one of the best OPP of all time - it’s her job to be a go to player. She doesn’t cheer, she rolls her eyes, she yells at teammates. Is it any fucking wonder her club career has been so bla bla?

Conegliano did conegliano things. Wolosz was, as usual, serving her attackers sets on a bloody platter. MDG was MVP for me this match!!!! Haak was killing everything and the left pins were reliable as usual. Santarelli makes good sub decisions, especially with Gennari and Badaro who has made some meaningful contributions. Where conegliano needs to beware is in close moments, mentally when other teams play. They have cruised through most of their regular Italian season but we saw clearly some cracks in the mental game in first semi (5th set went 18-16… super close). But then again, conegliano just has to serve on Sylla and game ovah!

• I mean Beyza, post prime Stevanovic and Naz.. Simge and Hande show up from time to time but their usual level is below starters of Vakif and Imoco.. Voronkova is mid player and Gray is bench player material, not starter

All in all they wouldn’t be anywhere near top 5 of Turkish league without Boskovic and it’s a fact.. Vakif and Fener can dominate other Turkish teams even with their bench OPs (or without OP at all tbh) which tells you a lot about the structure of the rest of their team

And to finish this non sence, I can put together much better team for Ecza in less then 5 minutes.. we all know what needs to be done for that team to function

Lol Eczacıbaşı was beating teams with Fabris on court easily last season. They needed boskovic to show up at big games, and of course she didnt

• Hande chokes in clutch moment - *gasp, swoon out of sheer surprise*. Watch any key match and Hande never surprises us to choke. Gray is abysmal but every so often decides to play, like the first semifinal last week. And probably unpopular opinion, but Bosko is hands-down, a horrible captain and toxic player. Yes, we get it, she needs her teammates to help her; but she is one of the best OPP of all time - it’s her job to be a go to player. She doesn’t cheer, she rolls her eyes, she yells at teammates. Is it any fucking wonder her club career has been so bla bla?

LOL, when did it happen ever? She shouts at refrees that one is true but there has never been any negative attitude between her and teammates

She is terrible captain material that’s for sure, she isn’t Eda/Gabi/Orro/Simge type of player to cheer her team

• I admit that Bosko was not her prime today and neither last week (but better). But blaming her being not cheery and smiley after SHE and her teammates making silly mistakes so

often. Please. Who would be like that for real? She is not a captain like Gabi, but she never ever had a beef with anybody like many players did through her whole career.

• I admit that Bosko was not her prime today and neither last week (but better). But blaming her being not cheery and smiley after SHE and her teammates making silly mistakes so

often. Please. Who would be like that for real? She is not a captain like Gabi, but she never ever had a beef with anybody like many players did through her whole career.

how was boskovic not her prime today 😭 she literally hit over 400 oh my god

• Eczacıbaşı needs a good receiving sub like bardaro in Conegliano. They never use second libero Aybüke anyways, why not bring her as a receiving sub in the backrow whenever gray is at the back. We never see this happening 🤦 santarelli implemented this strategy with Ayça so well last summer with Turkish NT! There are even liberos who can serve well so they can be used as serving sub as well whenever one of the middles will serve so that there won't be any weakness at defense for that one rotation

• LOL, when did it happen ever? She shouts at refrees that one is true but there has never been any negative attitude between her and teammates

She is terrible captain material that’s for sure, she isn’t Eda/Gabi/Orro/Simge type of player to cheer her team

I may be exaggerating but I have played with players like her and as a captain, that negative tone can reverberate and impact the team.

• It is more her fans

Hahaha exactly 😂 by the way I also noticed she is rolling her eyes and yelling at her teammates quite often this season. She was supposed to be a very humble and positive player🤷

• Eczacıbaşı needs a good receiving sub like bardaro in Conegliano. They never use second libero Aybüke anyways, why not bring her as a receiving sub in the backrow whenever gray is at the back. We never see this happening 🤦 santarelli implemented this strategy with Ayça so well last summer with Turkish NT! There are even liberos who can serve well so they can be used as serving sub as well whenever one of the middles will serve so that there won't be any weakness at defense for that one rotation

No shit, you wrote 2 pages novel in respons to my post saying the same thing a week ago.. ofc you said the exact opposite of what you are saying today :win: wasn’t Voronkova back row sub that was so good that Ecza didn’t need anyone else?

Why am I even surprised at thos non-sence

• It is more her fans

that's true, I would not say she's toxic, she is a great player and in the NT definitely brings good vibes but the eye rolling and looks she is giving when she doesn't get the right sets in Ecz are really negative sometimes

the game in which they won against Scandicci she was eyeing Naz down many times and then even gave her MVP award to Elif who subbed Naz lol :D

• No shit, you wrote 2 pages novel in respons to my post saying the same thing a week ago.. ofc you said the exact opposite of what you are saying today :win: wasn’t Voronkova back row sub that was so good that Ecza didn’t need anyone else?

Why am I even surprised at thos non-sence

What are you talking about? You write so much garbage, I don't even remember which one are you talking about. Anyways it was probably another gibberish from you:roll:

• I can’t wait for national team season when boskovic beats all yalls favorite teams and you have to live with a terrible toxic overpaid awful teammate and captain and big choker beating you. Again.