CEV Champions League 2024

• serdar when are you gonna call out Hande for her countless service errors like you call out boskovic every time….

When you start calling out when bosko makes mistake and stop blaming others for it. Every single mistake Turkish players make, you are ready to write 'terrible hande, embarrassing simge, get Naz out of the game and hang her'

• Does it ever get boring to come here and talk shit about best Ecza player on court today? While in the same time watching quitely when your favs are gifting first 2 sets to Imoco.. my God

Well my favorite was the one winning the only set for Eczacıbaşı today while your favorite was flopping with 36%😉

• The bigger problem was Ecz AND Boskovic, giving away last weeks game imo. Last week Ecz was on fire except for Boskovic, today she started good but not her team, at some point she just needs to carry but yea also Eczaci was messy.

Another thing today I would say Ferhat did very good with the changes yet it still wasn't enough. We can't always blame him for everything, Ecz didn't win CL before him either.

• unpopular opinion: we always blame Ferhat for Gray not knowing to reveive. But after these 2 matches I feel like Gray does not even WANT it.. Hande, Simge have bad day but at least they have the fighting spirit, Gray hasnt got it and this lower the mental level of Ecza

• Is Stevanovic staying in Eczacibasi? I don’t understand why they renewed with Gray. They need someone like Kelsey or Gabi.

The thing is there's none else like Gabi and Kelsey 😂 I can only think about İlkin but she is not going anywhere from GS

• unpopular opinion: we always blame Ferhat for Gray not knowing to reveive. But after these 2 matches I feel like Gray does not even WANT it.. Hande, Simge have bad day but at least they have the fighting spirit, Gray hasnt got it and this lower the mental level of Ecza

We blame him for keeping her on court in those situations :win:

• Too bad now trolls won’t get the pleasure of talking shit about Boskovic in the finals :whistle:too bad even with her monster performance she couldn’t carry village players past semifinals

Generally noone talks about her during finals because she is rarely there😂 and when she is, we know how it goes

• oh stop it, who do you mean by village players? 2 starters of the best NT from last year, the MVP of Italian league from last year, all very good and experienced middles? this is a good team, maybe sth doesn't function in Ecz but it's not like it's a team of randoms + Boskovic

And the funny part is that Ecz has possibly their only trophy of the season LARGELY beacuse of Hande.

• Yeap. When Ecz loses it's because Tica plays alone and nobody helps because if the other players were helping they would win. And when they win is all because of Boskovic too no other players. We all saw what happened at the WCCH finals. I just love the irony. Lol

The biggest negative consequence of this opposite-oriented volleyball is that way too many discussions are about individual leaders regardless of their performances rather than teams and overall cohesiveness of their play in general, like it used to be (and still should be). Obviously, other fans do the same to Egonu, I remember some people criticizing her for the CL final loss when she scored 40 pts or so in 4 sets, hahah.

Bosko: 24/48 (42% attack efficiency)

The rest of Eczacibasi: 20/74 (10% attack efficiency)

And most posts are whether and to what degree Bosko is at fault. :D She wasn't perfect in this duel, but come on.

It is correct that Eczacibasi lost this SF in the first game though, when Conegliano started so badly, it won't happen twice in a row.

• Eczacibasi needs to fire their whole managmeney and Ferhat after that if they want to compete for trophies

And transfer all Serbian NT, then maybe you guys will run out of excuses then...

• Sorry but I find it a bit disrespectful to call everyone from ECZ ''Village players" that is not Boskovic. Just admit your fave and her teammates failed together. it really aint that deep.

• oh stop it, who do you mean by village players? 2 starters of the best NT from last year, the MVP of Italian league from last year, all very good and experienced middles? this is a good team, maybe sth doesn't function in Ecz but it's not like it's a team of randoms + Boskovic

I mean Beyza, post prime Stevanovic and Naz.. Simge and Hande show up from time to time but their usual level is below starters of Vakif and Imoco.. Voronkova is mid player and Gray is bench player material, not starter

All in all they wouldn’t be anywhere near top 5 of Turkish league without Boskovic and it’s a fact.. Vakif and Fener can dominate other Turkish teams even with their bench OPs (or without OP at all tbh) which tells you a lot about the structure of the rest of their team

And to finish this non sence, I can put together much better team for Ecza in less then 5 minutes.. we all know what needs to be done for that team to function