Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2023-2024

• She's only a tiny bit chaotic. Inoue makes Hammy and Araki look very tame in comparison

I haven't seen that one but I went on yt to check and I'll look at it later. Saga's behind the scenes videos made me appreciate all of them a lot more especially Nakagawa who we like to butcher but not everyone feels that way and that's fine. Performance first.

• 2024.03.31 V Cup Results

Home [-] Away
    Set 1 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4 Set 5 Stats

Denso 3–1 PFU

25-20

25-15

22-25

31-29

103–89

Toyota 3–1 Prestige

25-19

20-25

25-17

27-25

97–86

Great comeback by Denso in that 4th set thanks to Jia. They were down like 8 points. An exciting finish

Probably one of Prestige's best performances but it wasn't enough. Sad they didn't win a single match all year through three tournaments. Blame their comical momentum killing service errors

SFs next weekend:

Denso v JT

Okayama v Hitachi

Go Denso :!:

• Btw in case you missed it Ameze is not going to lose to Valdes, Wada, Akimoto and whoever in the Road to LA in 2028

Ameze seems like one of those players who gets better when the players around her get better. In the world of Uni Ball tiny people she was good but, sorry folks, Yoshino Sato dominated her when it mattered. Every time. That's going to change now that they got the big pants on :box:

• JT must be very disappointed with her and what happened to JT

it's not yoshihara's fault jvl rigged the match in favor of nec so koga can look good for the nt. that's literally her only achievement. koga until now has eggs in her national team career so might as well give her local awards before she completely fades away

• I like Rosamaria but I would feel better about this Denso win if she wasn't playing

[edit] oops

• JT is using MB Haruka Oyama in the back row for occasional reception :heart: I thought that was just a Uni thing. If she back attacks I'll die

• Now Haruka is OH front row :rose::rose::rose::rose::rose: with Ogawa in the middle

• Haruka taking care of OOS balls now. Leave me alone girl. I can't take it :love:

• Manami Koyama is essentially a handicap at this point. Get blocked much? :lol:

• I like Rosamaria but I would feel better about this Denso win if she wasn't playing

[edit] oops

So easy to reverse a jinx :cheesy:

• Noway I'm gonna make the 5-setter that starts next at midnight for me. Somebody else is going to have to do the play-by-play :)