Italy - Superlega 2023/24

• Leon's serves nailed the set #4. Leon had been in Perugia for 6 years, and this time he maybe gets his first Superlega champion, as a sub. LOL

• Is Trentino out of the CL next season after losing the bronze medal series? Or are they still qualified as finishing 1st in regular season?

They're out and will play CEV Cup next season. By the way, considering how dreadful Trento is right now I would be surprised to see anything different from an easy 3-0 by Jastrzębski Węgiel.

• They're out and will play CEV Cup next season. By the way, considering how dreadful Trento is right now I would be surprised to see anything different from an easy 3-0 by Jastrzębski Węgiel.

Will Lavia be able to return in CL final? (I don’t know the reason of him being absent for the whole bronze medal series)

• Perugia won. Monza did the best they could do.

I will miss this Monza team composition next season. These players would be subs in “top teams” but they managed to make it this far by having a superb team chemistry. I wonder how will they do in CL next year with a revised team composition.

• I watched for the 2nd time the Milano game. It’s so good! Yuki Ishikawa is such a special player :cup:

such a shame that he’s going to Perugia next season

• Perugia finally won Superlega champion after having Leon for 6 seasons. Sirci must feel a bit relaxed now. LOL

Monza had a successful season with such a roster.

• I'm so happy Leon is leaving. I can't stand anymore his attitude.

Creating unnecessary drama, being irritating or aggressive on court is a tradition for Perugia, not just one player.

That's why lots of volley fans don't like Perugia even if Sirci had a deep pocket that can build up a strong roster in Superlega.

• Creating unnecessary drama, being irritating or aggressive on court is a tradition for Perugia, not just one player.

That's why lots of volley fans don't like Perugia even if Sirci had a deep pocket that can build up a strong roster in Superlega.

My prince Semeniuk is still as humble and charming as ever:rose:Can’t wait to watch him playing with Ishikawa next season!

• But I’m mad at Ran’s decision to return to J-league so soon, especially after such successful season…

i can bet my two cents that he’ll come back in Italy in 2 years

• But I’m mad at Ran’s decision to return to J-league so soon, especially after such successful season…

Same. I also don't like the choice of team because it's not like Suntory needs help or needs a local OH anyway. Alain is there. It will be such a waste if Alain will be benched or will have limited time.

• i can bet my two cents that he’ll come back in Italy in 2 years

I hope so, it’s a waste of him in J-league (no disrespect to Japan volleyball, which I’m a huge fan of. But Ran is just too good in that league. J-league’s level has been improving in these years but still can’t compare with Italy). But I can imagine he can earn more, if not MUCH more, playing in Japan. Maybe only Perugia or Piacenza can offer so much in Italy.

• My prince Semeniuk is still as humble and charming as ever:rose:Can’t wait to watch him playing with Ishikawa next season!

Both Semeniuk and Plotnytskyi are good, humble players. I like them too.

The season with Travica, Atanasijevic, Sole, Colaci, Leon in the team was the worst. They all can be trouble makers on court when needed. Leon used to be OK when he's with Kazan. Leon gradually lost his patience and after no success in Superlega, 5 seasons in a row. The pressure of highest salary and criticism can easily change a person. Fortunately, he finally got Superlega champion before he left. And the last game was also one of his highlights.

• Creating unnecessary drama, being irritating or aggressive on court is a tradition for Perugia, not just one player.

I'm a fan of Sir Safety. I simply don't like him as a player and his attitude on court. He's always annoyed about everything else but spiking and serving.

He's acts like he's too good to receive or waste a dive to try to save a ball.