Italian Women's NT 2024

• For what this friendly is worthy, Velasco is giving a lot of playtime to the duo of wonders in Pinerolo, a.k.a. Cambi and Akrari. I don't think Akrari can snatch a spot in a potential final roster, but if I were Bosio I would watch my back metaphorically speaking.

• For what this friendly is worthy, Velasco is giving a lot of playtime to the duo of wonders in Pinerolo, a.k.a. Cambi and Akrari. I don't think Akrari can snatch a spot in a potential final roster, but if I were Bosio I would watch my back metaphorically speaking.

I didnt get to watch the match. Who actually played? I read Antropova eas the starter and Mingardi got some playing time too. What about the OHs?

Also, I mean Cambi had a much better season and I think she's overall a better setter than Bosio so Cambi - Orro is a very likely scenario imo. I'd say even Orro should watch her back cuz her starter position is not set in stone.

• I didnt get to watch the match. Who actually played? I read Antropova eas the starter and Mingardi got some playing time too. What about the OHs?

Also, I mean Cambi had a much better season and I think she's overall a better setter than Bosio so Cambi - Orro is a very likely scenario imo. I'd say even Orro should watch her back cuz her starter position is not set in stone.

Correct, Antropova started and the inital OH pairing was Bosetti-Degradi.

• A match that says nothing... Sweden is objectively a very modest team: it would have been more profitable to play against one of our Junories representatives... However, the debutants did well, particularly Akrari and Nervini...

• Italy for the 1st week:

S: Cambi, Bosio

OPPs: Antropova, Mingardi

OHs: Bosetti, Degradi, Omoruyi,Nervini

MBs: Danesi, Nwakalor L., Bonifacio, Akari

L: Fersino, Spirito

• In Antalya the Italian national team will be led by Julio Velasco and Massimo Barbolini...

Lorenzo Bernardi and Juan Manuel Cichello will lead the training of the Italian group that will work at the Pavesi Center in Milan from 13 to 17 May.

In this group there will also be Elena Pietrini and the players from the Champions League Super Finals...

Martina Bracchi, Rebecca Piva, Benedetta Sartori (E-Work Busto Arsizio);

Monica De Gennaro, Sarah Luisa Fahr, Marina Lubian (Prosecco Doc Imoco Conegliano);

Paola Egonu, Alessia Orro, Myriam Sylla (Allianz Vero Volley Milano);

Giulia Gennari (Volley Bergamo 1991);

Gaia Giovannini (Megabox Ond. Savio Vallefoglia);

Emma Graziani, Alessia Mazzaro (Il Bisonte Firenze);

Ilenia Moro (Wash4green Pinerolo);

Sylvia Nwakalor (Toray Arrows);

Elena Pietrini (Dinamo Kazan).

• because she's way worse (a lot) than Mingardi... Good choice, finally...

Sorry but Nwakalor was one of the best in Japanese league and last summer she was Italy main weapon with Sylla,she did a good campaign and progress even if I tough she couldn't improve as she's error prone

Mingardi as always nothing remarkable

• Sorry but Nwakalor was one of the best in Japanese league

No, she was not...

she only scored so many points in a team where she was the only one capable of throwing the ball over the net..., as usual so many points with ridiculous statistics and mountains of errors

However, instead of going to play in a Japanese club that is fighting not to be relegated, if she were that good, she would have found a spot in any European club... the truth is that a player who makes a lot of mistakes and under pressure comes out like snow in the sun... Everyone knows it...

• The current situation of the Italian team is both the responsibility of Mazzanti and the Italian federation. Velasco's work will only be assessed in a few months - Paris Olympics at the earliest. I can already hear people saying that Mazzanti is laughing at the Italian team's performance - if so, he may be laughing at himself.

• The current situation of the Italian team is both the responsibility of Mazzanti and the Italian federation. Velasco's work will only be assessed in a few months - Paris Olympics at the earliest. I can already hear people saying that Mazzanti is laughing at the Italian team's performance - if so, he may be laughing at himself.

Mazzanti already ridiculed himself last 2 years with his epic failure with the roster he had. So many missed opportunities. He isn't in a position to laugh at this team

• Mazzanti already ridiculed himself last 2 years with his epic failure with the roster he had. So many missed opportunities. He isn't in a position to laugh at this team

After winning the VNL in great style in the summer of 2022, something bad happened to the Italian team. Later, from the beginning of the World Championships, the form was poor, although they finally to win bronze. For me, it was strange that a year after the Olympics, during the VNL, Mazzanti played with first team, when there was time for experiments and rest for the leaders. And so those points from 2022, they don't count at all now, so if they did, they should have seriously played the VNL in 2023. However, Mazzanti started some strange experiments in 2023, when it was time to put together the basic team and gain important points for the ranking. For me this is some kind of misunderstanding.

• After winning the VNL in great style in the summer of 2022, something bad happened to the Italian team. Later, from the beginning of the World Championships, the form was poor, although they finally to win bronze. For me, it was strange that a year after the Olympics, during the VNL, Mazzanti played with first team, when there was time for experiments and rest for the leaders. And so those points from 2022, they don't count at all now, so if they did, they should have seriously played the VNL in 2023. However, Mazzanti started some strange experiments in 2023, when it was time to put together the basic team and gain important points for the ranking. For me this is some kind of misunderstanding.

Could you explain to me why taking the main players for VNL 2022 was ridiculous?
    So many teams played and plays VNL with the main roster that I don’t get why it’s wrong.