Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2024/2025)

• Plummer should go in Novara, Chieri or Galatasaray because She is gone be bench player in Vakifbank without many playing time. Because next to Markova you can’t have Plummer at reception line. I was not talking about level of this teams. But yeah Vakifbank is gone be on the same level as this 3 teams. Not powerhouse anymore.

But you need to be smarter to figure it out what I was thinking. So I get it you. Inconsistent.

You literally have 3 brain cells doing their best to make you go through the day. So I will remind myself next time that I'm reading a post from an idiot, then I'll have more tolerance your dumb arguments

• Mayu Ishikawa (JPN, OH) is going to Vakifbank.

I find this as very smart move, She is right player who needs to be next Markova.

But that means Cate Bosetti is not coming to Vakifbank.

I find this as very smart move, She is right player who needs to be next Markova.

Not sure what's her stats in blocking but Her liability is her height lol and vakifbank's one of their weapons is the blocking. Most likely she'll be utilize as a sub or back defense. Not good for her.

"going to"

I guess you saw it from GLP but he said they are just interested in her. As usual, you don't prefer to give any source when posting transfer rumors, but at least you should give correct rumors.

• I hope Ishikawa can stay at the mid level team for one more season. So far she had some great matches when facing other mid level teams, but her performance against the top teams were not convincing at all. I watched both her matches against Scandicci and the match against Imoco, she underperformed in all these matches, not only in attack but also in reception sadly.

It’s just her first season playing abroad, so I would say it’s kind of expected she would struggle more when facing the best teams, especially with really tall opposites across the net (Antropova literally destroyed her with her blocks and serves lol).
    She would need more experience to face these best teams and players, if moving to a team like Vakifbank with her current performance, I’m afraid she may end up just like Saori.

• I friend told me Plummer has offers from Imoco, Vakifbank and Eczacibasi if she wanna stay in Europe. And LOVB is chasing her as well.

Also heard rumors about Van Ryk in Praia Clube.

would be great Van Ryk in Praia Clube. Her game style is close to Brazilian style

• I friend told me Plummer has offers from Imoco, Vakifbank and Eczacibasi if she wanna stay in Europe. And LOVB is chasing her as well.

Also heard rumors about Van Ryk in Praia Clube.

Plummer just leave and go, it is time for new adventures.

• Maja Aleksic and Mayu Isikhawa in the new season in Novara

https://x.com/temmzvolley/status/1748781532712488976?s=46

So we can say Vakıfbank are close to sign with Bosetti.

Bosetti-Markova duo are not reliable much. They need a strong 3rd OH.

So Cate Bosetti actually could leave Novara afterall. :lol:

They need one more strong attacker next to Akimova. They have enough local players in starting six.

I hope Bonifacio is gone be starter next to Aleksic. She deserve it.

I was gonna type this afternoon that I would love to see Mayu in a team like Novara/Chieri instead of top 3 Ita/Tur. She's a full-time starter atm in Firenze and I think she could be one in those teams as well, without too much pressure/risk of getting benched if underperforming one game. I also like Aleksic for choosing teams where she can be guaranteed starter - just like now in Vallefoglia (if this news is true). This way we can see her shine each week :heart:

• Eczacibasi is so late to transfer market every year… they sign Boskovic and then wait to see who is without a club after all top players are signed.

Aleksic and Antiga, both of which could be perfect fit for Ecza, already signed..

And now they gonna continue with Ferhat and possibly sign the MB that is left after all the signings are done in Italian league.. not to talk about OHs who have been hot topic ever since Gabi rumors and LOVB announcements

• If Vakifbank moves Markova to OP and Plummer signs in LOVB, then I guess Uzelac is the only option left :whistle::lol:

That aside, I don’t believe they are gonna move Markova to OP, they are gonna play strong OH side like in Zhu times and some OP that is okay in system. Maybe they really go for Tainara if they can’t get Akimova.

• I think Markova hits better from zone 4, they could play with bosetti as receiving opp like Guidetti did with gözde to let Glinka play as Oh. Bosetti won't be scoring much anyways. Both plummer and Markova can do nice pipe attacks