Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2024/2025)

• Orro extend her contract with Milano until 2026.

• Sinead jack mentioned in her last interview that she has a contract with Eczacıbaşı for another year

• Any rumour about THY?

• Kiera Van Ryk to Vakıfbank

(voleybolmagazin)

Wow, from Akimova or Antropova rumours to KVR?:what: are they getting a lower budget next season? They also let Gabi go. GUI realized that he can't get Busa's level up to Vakıfbank standards so he decided to bring down Vakıfbank's level to Busa's level😂

• Wow, from Akimova or Antropova rumours to KVR?:what: are they getting a lower budget next season? They also let Gabi go. GUI realized that he can't get Busa's level up to Vakıfbank standards so he decided to bring down Vakıfbank's level to Busa's level😂

For the last five games KVR is averaging 23 points at 52% efficiency. You think Akimova or Antropova is doing better? I don’t know the answer for that maybe they are doing better. If KVR continue plays like that and if Kipp becomes a monster under Guidetti, yeah, I see a good strategy by VB. With Markova on board, they just need a very good receiver, someone who does the dirty work, play defense and pass the ball, indispensable for them like MBH. It is very difficult to replace Gabi she is an overall excellent player, but Markova can get the points to them even more than Gabi. So, getting Bosetti (I haven’t seen her play lately, so I am not sure how good she plays these days) or someone like her is the key for them.

• For the last five games KVR is averaging 23 points at 52% efficiency. You think Akimova or Antropova is doing better? I don’t know the answer for that maybe they are doing better. If KVR continue plays like that and if Kipp becomes a monster under Guidetti, yeah, I see a good strategy by VB. With Markova on board, they just need a very good receiver, someone who does the dirty work, play defense and pass the ball, indispensable for them like MBH. It is very difficult to replace Gabi she is an overall excellent player, but Markova can get the points to them even more than Gabi. So, getting Bosetti (I haven’t seen her play lately, so I am not sure how good she plays these days) or someone like her is the key for them.

To me KVR is really inconsistent, when she is bad, she is really bad. Both Akimova and Antropova chokes at critical games against big teams so they are not perfect choices neither indeed but I think they are better than kvr and younger as well. To me, if Carutasu could play as full-time starter, she can do exactly what KVR does and she counts as local. So I don't see why Gui doesn't bet on her instead of KVR🤦