Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2024/2025)

• News from Noavara

Bonifacio, Fersino, Orthmann, Akimova, Bosio are staying.
    Squarcini, Aleksic, Ishikawa and Kadochkina are joining.

I think Orthmann's two-year contract was postponed for one year, starting from next season. There is also rumor that Alsmeier is joining. But I found it's rather impossible, since her contract is owned by Conegliano.

Now the OH lineup is Orthmann, Ishikawa, and Kadochkina. If someone with better reception joins, it would be a good lineup. Moreover, I hope Buijs stays as backup OPP/OH. But it's rather difficult. I think she wants to be in the same team with Carol. The MB lineup will be Bonifacio, Aleksic, Squarcini, and maybe Mazzaro. It's not bad. But it would have been better if Chirichella stays.

I think the total foreign players will not exceed 7. The Brie King rumor has been circling around for some time. If Brie King joins, there should be at least one Italian OH/OPP.

• As I said Bosio is staying. I do not think that they are going to sign with Brie King. I hope that Milano or Scandicci can sign with her. Kadochkina is a really big transfer for them. Well done Novara. Generally a really interesting and stronge team.

GLP said that Scandicci want to renew with Maja and will try to sign Gennari as her backup.

I think Sesc will do everything in their power to keep Brie. They are title favorites for the first time in many years and she has become the face of the team.

• From where did you get this impression?

It's not an impression, rather information.

Alexia's transfer, depends on the relation between Vakıfbank and Galatasaray and also Vakıfbank's transfer strategy. If they sign with Kiara, then it would be a strong sign for this happening. Real Galatasaray fans love her and want her back.

Even if this happens, I would keep Cuttino, so there would be a competition and strong backup for that position. So far, I did not hear any news about Cuttino's next season. Alexia plays well with her great intelligence but still needs some improvements. The good thing for her is that, she will take more time in the team with Hernandez..

Hernandez is a good coach and he touched to all players including Cuttino, Logan, Bihter, Tashiro, Emine and even to İlkin. All improved a lot in specific areas. Definitely a strong 2nd libero is needed but if Bihter keeps on going with this improvement, she will not be the player to put aside.

Lazovic contract is until the end of this season, so if she act as a good contributer to team at the rest of the season, maybe her contract will be renewed, else a room will be kept open for foreign OH. For MB, if they keep Emine, Ayçin-Yasemin-Emine trio would be good enough. No need to touch to setters, especially to Tashiro. She is really good at settings and especially in digs. Even she tries her best in blocks. Note that, Tashiro was the 1st setter of NT and Nanami Seki was her back up, the player who was interested by Imoco.

So good foundation but still nothing is crystal clear for several positions and we can hardly wait for next developments.

That's the catch. Vakifbank may not be willing to transfer Alexia to Galatasaray but to a lower-ranked team in the league instead.

• Does Novara have connections with the Russian Volleyball Federation? First, they were able to keep Akimova. Now, they are able to get Kadochkina. Unless, Akimova personally invited Kadochkina, I cant see how the club is able to get them both especially Vita. She had offers from bigger clubs.

• Does Novara have connections with the Russian Volleyball Federation? First, they were able to keep Akimova. Now, they are able to get Kadochkina. Unless, Akimova personally invited Kadochkina, I cant see how the club is able to get them both especially Vita. She had offers from bigger clubs.

What Russian federation have to do with anything. Novara have working relationship with SB agency. So it's not surprise that they can sign their players.

• What Russian federation have to do with anything. Novara have working relationship with SB agency. So it's not surprise that they can sign their players.

Now that I checked it a lot of Novaras ‘s players are indeed affiliated with SB Community. And here I though it was like the Serbian Federation and Shenzhen club in China :aww:

• https://www.volleyball.it/2024…club-di-a1-femminile.html

Looks like Scandicci are going with Bajema, not Frantti.

So I definitely don't think Kara is a bad player. She's certainly had good matches before. But Bajema-Herbots OH duo is not going to challenge Conegliano, especially when you factor in that Antropova, while great, is still a step below Haak and Egonu.

If Scandicci really want to be title contenders, they should join Eczacibasi and THY in the bidding war for LYY. We know they have the budget for it.

• Scandicci has the budjet for everything. lol

• It’s a choice to let Zhu go and see Bajema as her replacement. Even if Zhu is past her prime, she’s still miles better than the American.

• Also, from the same article:

Skinner renewed with Chieri (I think she would've been a better option than Bajema, actually)

Anna Gray renewed (so that's one less local MB Scandicci could go for)

So it looks like Scandicci will have to pick one of these:

1. Bench Brenda for Parrocchiale

2. Start Villani

3. Start Alberti

4. Start Gennari? Ok, probably not this one lol

Mess.

• Poor Brenda. She left from Milano to sit on the benchX(X(X(.

• I know brenda is only 31. But maybe she also choose Scandicci to not play every single match while also earning big money! Unlike in malino lol

• I know brenda is only 31. But maybe she also choose Scandicci to not play every single match while also earning big money! Unlike in malino lol

Also now it supposed that she was not necessary to play all the matches. Lol. They have Pusic. She would have a lot of time on court. Probably she want to play all the matches otherwise I do not know why Gaspari ignores Pusic when she is making changes all the time to the other positions.

• Also now it supposed that she was not necessary to play all the matches. Lol. They have Pusic. She would have a lot of time on court. Probably she want to play all the matches otherwise I do not know why Gaspari ignores Pusic when she is making changes all the time to the other positions.

Exactly! Lol that maybe because they also have unstable OHs but then bajema also joining Scandicci 😅 i hope they sign LYY.