Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2024/2025)

• Sorry but I can't follow your logic🤔 you say that Turkish teams try to get the best players to fill in their valuable foreigner spots however Conegliano example doesn't support your argument at all since they will have THE best OH duo in the world. If you would have given another team that has 4 average foreigner at the same point, it might support your argument. Especially Gabi example is really wrong because she literally went to Conegliano just because they will pay her more than Vakıfbank is willing to do.😅

I also absolutely disagree with your comment on foreigner limit and Turkish NT. Thanks to foreigner limit Turkish nt has a wide pool of players that the coach can pick. A lot of young talents could get chance to play and showcase their skills thanks to foreigner limit. Both İlkin and Hande got the chance to be starter at a young age in recent years thanks to foreigner limit, otherwise they would be benched by other foreigners. And by playing as starter, now they become established players for NT. Also we have many many young middle players to choose from. Again thanks to foreigner limit, players like Deniz Uyanık, Bengisu Aygün etc shone this season and could be considered for wide roster of NT. Even increasing foreigner limit from 3 to 4 would have devastating impact on nt player pool because most like all clubs would choose at least one of their middles as foreigner since they only care about short term success instead of investing youngsters. There should be incentives like foreigner limit, to enforce clubs to invest their youth academy and allow them play as starters. Otherwise they would never do except a few very exceptional player

There's absolutely no need to increase foreigner limit in Turkish league. Turkish clubs have been even more successful than Italian ones in a decade despite of foreign limit. Only this year they lost against Italians, but with a very small margin. This is not an excuse to sacrifice the benefits of the limit. 3 is perfect number to ensure enough competition by keeping the league level high as well as allowing a big number of Turkish players to play as full time starters

Good point but Turkish top teams already increased limit to 4 foreigners by buying players passports ( caratasu, jack, Vargas).

So only one who losing here are middle and bottom teams.

• Amanda Sylves (MB) towards Pinerolo...

Pinerolo is also negotiating Martina Bracchi (OH/O), Amelie Rotar (OH) e Sandra Piovesan (OH)...

Indre Sorokaite (OH) is listed as returning to Pinerolo after the end of the Indonesian championship...

https://www.volleynews.it/pine…lves-suggestione-bracchi/

Great moves

pinerolo following what chieri does

Bringing good players not really expensive and awarded but that can build a good team around

• Good point but Turkish top teams already increased limit to 4 foreigners by buying players passports ( caratasu, jack, Vargas).

Being entitled to Turkish citizenship doesn't mean that, the player will play in a particular team for a life time. Carutasu will now play for Galatasaray. If the number of these cases increase maybe other teams will also get the benefit for the same, which will contribute to quality of the competition.

• Good point but Turkish top teams already increased limit to 4 foreigners by buying players passports ( caratasu, jack, Vargas).

I have no interest in the naturalization topic as it has become so boring and annoying. But still saying Jack was “bought” to be a Turkish is disgusting. Jack married to a Turkish player when they both played in Japan. He proposed to her on the volleyball court at Denso, the club she played. To try to twist such relationship to anything like a money transaction is just too low.

• I have no interest in the naturalization topic as it has become so boring annoying. But still saying Jack was “brought” to be a Turkish is disgusting. Jack married to a Turkish player when they both played in Japan. He proposed to her on the volleyball court and Denso, the club she played. To try to twist such relationship to anything like a money transaction is just too low.

Just calm down, since both, their expression and the logic is completely wrong.

• I have no interest in the naturalization topic as it has become so boring annoying. But still saying Jack was “brought” to be a Turkish is disgusting. Jack married to a Turkish player when they both played in Japan. He proposed to her on the volleyball court and Denso, the club she played. To try to twist such relationship to anything like a money transaction is just too low.

It's not naturalization topic, it's foreigner rule. And players like jack don't help foreigner rule purpose with is more locals on court.

• Being entitled to Turkish citizenship doesn't mean that, the player will play in a particular team for a life time. Carutasu will now play for Galatasaray. If the number of these cases increase maybe other teams will also get the benefit for the same, which will contribute to quality of the competition.

Why you are always defending GS, they are don't even topic.

But let's use Jack as example so you can be happy. She is helping Eczacibasi for sure and contribute to quality of the competition, but how this help young Turkish MB. Entire purpose of foreigner rule is development of local players(by simple giving them chance of playing).

• Why you are always defending GS, they are don't even topic.

But let's use Jack as example so you can be happy. She is helping Eczacibasi for sure and contribute to quality of the competition, but how this help young Turkish MB. Entire purpose of foreigner rule is development of local players(by simple giving them chance of playing).

Is this what you got from my answer? defending GS? GS does not need my defending. In this forum I read all the time top4, top teams etc and you also say "Turkish top teams already increased limit to 4 foreigners by buying players passports" which is not a kind statement. First of all, players are not slaves, who are sold at Slave Market. They just sign a contract and if they are not happy or have better option, they don't renew it.

Secondly, what I am saying is that, the other Turkish clubs can also do the same thing as GS is doing now, adding excitement to competition. Who knows, as of next year or later maybe Sinead will play for Nilüfer or Kuzeyboru or Vargas will play for Beşiktaş. It is just an assumption. If any of these players who are entitled to citizenship and cannot deliver as expected or have any injury, would be subbed by other Turkish players or by whoever deserves the spot, therefore still the basket will be full of Turkish players. Season is long and tactics are different for each match so there is enough room for all players no matter what their origin is.

Hope, this time it is clear.

• Amanda Sylves (MB) towards Pinerolo...

Pinerolo is also negotiating Martina Bracchi (OH/O), Amelie Rotar (OH) e Sandra Piovesan (OH)...

Indre Sorokaite (OH) is listed as returning to Pinerolo after the end of the Indonesian championship...

https://www.volleynews.it/pine…lves-suggestione-bracchi/

I hope Bracchi goes to a team where she starts. I love watching her play, some of the nicest kills I've seen this season came from her.