Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2024/2025)

• That means Li YingYing will be playing abroad?

What is the rumour?

Arina or Vargas in Tianjin wouldn’t have any impact on LYY’s chance to play abroad. Even if Arina will go there, I believe Tianjin’s plan is to have Arina playing alongside with LYY instead of taking Li’s place to let Li play abroad for the whole season. Tianjin wouldn’t take any risk of losing the Chinese league. LYY can only have a chance to play abroad after the Chinese league ends.

I guess Tianjin probably doesn’t want to risk to have an injured Vargas resting in China for another season again after this summer. Arina won’t have NT duty, she is the best fit for Tianjin, as well as for SB to keep this big chunk of money from China.

• Arina or Vargas in Tianjin wouldn’t have any impact on LYY’s chance to play abroad. Even if Arina will go there, I believe Tianjin’s plan is to have Arina playing alongside with LYY instead of taking Li’s place to let Li play abroad for the whole season. Tianjin wouldn’t take any risk of losing the Chinese league. LYY can only have a chance to play abroad after the Chinese league ends.

I guess Tianjin probably doesn’t want to risk to have an injured Vargas resting in China for another season again after this summer. Arina won’t have NT duty, she is the best fit for Tianjin, as well as for SB to keep this big chunk of money from China.

So Arina and Vargas will play there until January? As far as I know, Vargas has a contract until 2025-2026.

• How can you get this conclusion from my post?:/

Oh, i'm sorry, i didn't know your post needed some kind of validation when it is a clear statement already. There's no question that LYY will stay in China.

i'm simply confirming if Vargas will also go (which i just read won't).

Do you need a medal for your post?🤣

• Oh, i'm sorry, i didn't know your post needed some kind of validation when it is a clear statement already. There's no question that LYY will stay in China.

i'm simply confirming if Vargas will also go (which i just read won't).

Do you need a medal for your post?🤣

No thanks, but a doctor for your mind is more needed:)

• Fenoglio will not coach a team in Turkey. He signed a contract somewhere else.

If you are referring to Volero le Cannet in France (also under SB), he was originally planned to go there but is now said to be headed to Fenerbahce

Either way both are under SB Community so both are possible

It'll be a shame if he went to Fener though lol, he's not a good coach

• Vargas stays full year

Fenoglio is new coach.

Arina replaces Vargas in Tijanjin and will return to Fener after Chinese season ends.

Source: volleyplus.

About Fenoglio I heard in polish TV during last game that he will be new coach of team from Europe but it will not be Turkiye.

and this is weird situation for Stysiak if Vargas really would stay full season. One of the could be OH, but its a risk. Very interesting how it will end up:whistle:

• So Arina and Vargas will play there until January? As far as I know, Vargas has a contract until 2025-2026.

Comprehension is the key, understanding what you read seems to be a serious struggle for you just like you blame others constantly :roll::aww:

• Although Arina is one of the best offensive OHs, she is more replaceable than Vargas. There are only a bunch of top opps who could be useful for a club like Fenerbahçe but they can find a replacement of Arina (maybe not at her caliber but still who can get the job done) alternatively they could play with ana&Meliha duo and get a scoring foreign MB so that they can play a different type of volleyball. That's why I think it is a smart decision from fener to keep Vargas and take Arina back after china

• I think that the reason behind the fact that they send Arina in China is just that she has be stable all those years. After 3 years in FB she should be a monster but she does no seem to have some difference between these season. The opposite I could said. Vargas improved a lot after her season in China and they trying to do the same with Arina. Also Vargas after her injury needs to play in the highest level to come back and thats why they made a good decision.

My question now is what will happend with Stysiak. I hope that she will transfer to THY.

• I think that the reason behind the fact that they send Arina in China is just that she has be stable all those years. After 3 years in FB she should be a monster but she does no seem to have some difference between these season. The opposite I could said. Vargas improved a lot after her season in China and they trying to do the same with Arina. Also Vargas after her injury needs to play in the highest level to come back and thats why they made a good decision.

My question now is what will happend with Stysiak. I hope that she will transfer to THY.

Chinese league is not competitive at all! How could you attribute her improvement to playing in china?🤦 Improvement comes from playing in a competitive league and a good coach. I don't think playing in china made Vargas improved so I don't have high expectations in that sense for Arina neither

🤣 what will she improve there?

in fairness to her, her reception got better this season actually. Her serves are the same.

Defense is probably what she needed to improve on and the Chinese league is a not a defensive one.

Vargas has a contract with Tianjin until 2026 (if i'm not mistaken) and they weren't able to count on her this season at all. Since Vargas and Arina are under the same management, the trade was easier.

• 🤣 what will she improve there?

in fairness to her, her reception got better this season actually. Her serves are the same.

Defense is probably what she needed to improve on and the Chinese league is a not a defensive one.

Vargas has a contract with Tianjin until 2026 (if i'm not mistaken) and they weren't able to count on her this season at all. Since Vargas and Arina are under the same management, the trade was easier.

What Vargas improved in China and why she became better there not in TL?