Polish NT 2024

• It’s really hard to watch Paulina’s performance for the last 2 seasons.

I think she's weak in reception right now, but in the defense itself she had good performances this season

• Why do you guys think Iga is always overlooked in NT rosters? Is it because of her height? She is very good blocker and attacker despite her height, she gives me asli kalac vibes, I think she has similar height of ASLI and carol

She is such a fun to watch slider and I believe it is because of her height and age, but it’s hard to tell.

Right now we have a lot of very good MBs, maybe not outstanding, but on similar level. She should be invited even if she won’t make the cut. She just deserves it.

• She is such a fun to watch slider and I believe it is because of her height and age, but it’s hard to tell.

Right now we have a lot of very good MBs, maybe not outstanding, but on similar level. She should be invited even if she won’t make the cut. She just deserves it.

If Centka is invited after this season I don't see a reason not to invite Iga

• As for Natalia Mędrzyk... I'm simply delighted by her today's performance. She was so intelligent at the net. :white:Like Jelena Blagojević in her best years. :obey:

Yes, in my opinion in this shape Natalia Mędczyk will go to Paris. She is our the best OH for a joker role, because she is very experienced and she is good in all the elements, even in block and dig. Her serve is perfect too.

Definitely I will cheer her this year (especially that it can be her last chance for Olympics).

• I was worried that she was just called by Lava to fill the spot, but she said in the interview that she still wants to play for the NT. So now its All about Stefano, please dont mess it up 🙏🏼 in Lava I trust ❤️

• I was worried that she was just called by Lava to fill the spot, but she said in the interview that she still wants to play for the NT. So now its All about Stefano, please dont mess it up 🙏🏼 in Lava I trust ❤️

Some days ago she said in an interview that "we" are going to appear on the training camp ("Na razie mamy się pojawić na zgrupowaniu i zobaczymy, jak to się poukłada".).

So I think that she will train with the team. :):)

https://siatka.org/pokaz/tl-zn…inal-nie-mogl-sie-zaczac/

• So what can I wrote, I just need to agree wit you guys about Mędrzyk:drink: I just really hope that Stefano will look more at her at the camp:whistle:

• I just really hope that Stefano will look more at her at the camp:whistle:

Speaking of this, it was confirmed that the camp starts on April 22nd (next Monday).

Lavarini said that 18-20 players will be invited to this camp.

• The first camp in Spała began, these girls were on the pictures:

S: Bińczycka, Janicka

OPP: Smarzek, Gałkowska

OH: Piasecka, Różański

MB: Witkowska, Alagierska, Gryka

L: Stenzel

• In my opinion:

S: Wenerska, Kowalewska, Nowicka [Wołosz (probably not available in the first week of VNL, Bińczycka and Janicka will leave the camp and not appear in Szczyrk next Monday)]

OPP: Stysiak, Smarzek, Gałkowska

MB: Korneluk, Witkowska, Alagierska, Gryka, Pacak, Jurczyk (or Centka/Pierzchała, Jurczyk twisted her finger on Friday. not sure if it is serious or not)

OH: Łukasik, Różański, Fedusio, Czyrniańska, Piasecka, Mędrzyk

L: Stenzel, Szczczygłowska

• Pitty than Górecka is not there - even if she did start playing in the later part of the season she still has the best reception and defensive skill of all of our OHs. It’s not like Różański or Czyrniańska played much more than her during this club season and I would say that when she played she gave a better impression that those two this year so she should at least get a chance, at least during trainings with Lavarini…