Poland - Tauron Liga 2024/25

• I had hope that she might go to Eczacibasi, she deserve for top club in Europe. I have no ide why noone interestined on her:whistle:

but ok, Rzeszów will be stronger with her in CL and TL:win:

• In Stal Mielec Apparently Mucha and Kucharska remain. There is going to be a big revolution in the lineup. Most of those who left say loudly that they are leaving because of the president, who is drunk at matches and calls girls names

• Also there's an article on Polsat Sport in which Anioł says that they will be building the team for next season around Wasilewska, Pierzchała and Grajber. Which is actually great news for people, who are fans of Pierzchała (like me), because she will be a locked starter:cheesy:

• I would be very happy if Chemik will survive:sos: this club deserve for this. We just Lost clubs like Muszyna, Sobot, Dąbrowa... its too many. But as Chsmpion, what about CL??? Who can replace them alternatively?

• Budowlani would love that :D

ohhh Please NO!!! They show this year, what can do. BKS will leave more heart on court than them...

• Btw Lisiak is having the best season of her life. She’s always been a good blocker but I see she found a great connection with Wilinska and is hitting the slides now more often. Shes been the top scorer of Budo in the last 2 matches for the bronze. IMO this year she even deserved to be called to the NT.

• Weronika Sobiczewska and Adrianna Kukulska leave Grot Budowlani Łódź

Chemik Police will try to copy Legionovia idea and make team mostly of junior players + some experienced

• MB Nikola Abramajtys for one more season in BKS.

The new setters of Pałac Bydgoszcz will be: Marta Łyczakowska and Kseniya Kuryerova. If I am not wrong, she will be the first Kazakh player in our league.

• MB Nikola Abramajtys for one more season in BKS.

The new setters of Pałac Bydgoszcz will be: Marta Łyczakowska and Kseniya Kuryerova. If I am not wrong, she will be the first Kazakh player in our league.

Noooo In 2006-2007 Yuliya Kutsko played in Kalisz. 8o

• Lana Scuka to Łks Łódź, Andrea Mitrovic will play in Japan, Budowlani signed 3 foreigners for next season

Chemik’s manager confirmed in interview for siatka they will try to sign with junior players from SMS

• Surprising to see Scuka back in Poland. She played well in ŁKS but I think remembered that she said in one interview that she did not enjoyed living in Poland that much and started to find volleyball life tiring.

and she said that she might quit volleyball. After that intereview she decided to play in Vietnam. Wonder what she did after that adventure.

• Surprising to see Scuka back in Poland. She played well in ŁKS but I think remembered that she said in one interview that she did not enjoyed living in Poland that much and started to find volleyball life tiring.

I am suprised too. I remember her interview after end of season :white: as we see she changed her mind:whistle:

• OH from Netherlands is rumored to join PGE Rysice Rzeszów, on twitter there are comments that it could be Marrit Jasper.

• OH from Netherlands is rumored to join PGE Rysice Rzeszów, on twitter there are comments that it could be Marrit Jasper.

I would like this transfer! I think Polish league would fit her very well. IMO she could do a better job than Coneo did last season:)