World Cup 2007

• Quote from "WIELKI_ZNAWCA_PIERWSZY"

So, Świeniewicz won't go on WC. I'm really interested who can take her place...

so... does she finish her career for sure now? or she stepped out of nationalteam just (for now)?

• Quote from "Nastja"

so... does she finish her career for sure now? or she stepped out of nationalteam just (for now)?

She stopped for a little time (World Cup) playing in national team as she cannot take her baby to Japan (long tournament).
    It's agreed with Bonita :shock:

• Quote from "WIELKI_ZNAWCA_PIERWSZY"

So, Świeniewicz won't go on WC. I'm really interested who can take her place...

Rosner = good in reception and defence, smart attacks :wink2:

Milena is improving very much. Last year she played in Tenerife, this year in Bergamo. This only helps her!

• Quote from "mariuszj1939"

She stopped for a little time (World Cup) playing in national team as she cannot take her baby to Japan (long tournament).
    It's agreed with Bonita :shock:

ahh ok. Well i can understand her... family is more important.
    But i heard rumours and read some interviews myself that she might quit VB pretty soon. But no news on that i guess?

Quote from "samba player"

Rosner = good in reception and defence, smart attacks Wink

Milena is improving very much. Last year she played in Tenerife, this year in Bergamo. This only helps her!

totally agree with you. Both are pretty the same, the only big difference Dori makes is her character. The team needs her as a leader or as "the mama"

• Quote from "Nastja"

ahh ok. Well i can understand her... family is more important.
    But i heard rumours and read some interviews myself that she might quit VB pretty soon. But no news on that i guess?

I hope, she will be back with team after WC. She said, she would like to finnish her NT career, but she didn't confirm that. Bonita just don't want to hear about that.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Sylwia Pycia won't have a chance to come back in NT during the WC. She won't play because of her state of health.

The most important 3:

• Quote from "Konrad"

Sylwia Pycia won't have a chance to come back in NT during the WC. She won't play because of her state of health.

what health problems does she have?
    and about dorota, i think she should finish her career after the OGs (or before, depends on Poland's qualification.) Of course she is missing time with her baby and thinks that she might miss the most important steps of her son but if she ended her career now, im sure she would regret it...

But ok, first of all poland has to qualify :roll:

• Quote from "Nastja"

what health problems does she have?

It is something about her knie. The doctors say that it is for her to early to play in such a difficult competition.

The most important 3:

• Quote from "Joana"

Ivana Djerisilo is back. :) She is training with the rest of the team but it's not certain that she'll go to Japan as she's not at 100% yet.

good news for Serbia and Volero Zürich of course!ı really like Djerisilo's play she was the best player in our leauge last season.ı hope she starts to play her usual wonderful play again in Japan.with her serbia has a big chance for the first three places in WC.
    in this WC ı will be cheering for european teams and USA.
    the more european teams qualify for the OG the less stronger ones will be in the OG qualf. in Germany.
    and about USA..some of the players of USA will play in our leauge this season and ıf their team gurantees to go to OG they will join their teams earlier.fenerbahçe and eczacıbaşı need them for the IECL :wink2:

• The 12 players for Italy are:

Setters = Lo Bianco Eleonora, Ferretti Francesca
    Opposites = Aguero Taismaris, Ortolani Serena
    Outside Hitters = Piccinini Francesca, Del Core Antonella, Secolo Manuela
    Middle Blockers = Gioli Simona, Barazza Jenny, Anzanello Sara, Guiggi Martina
    Libero = Cardullo Paola

4 MB, 3 OH, 2 OPP, 2 S and 1 L. But Ortolani could play also as a OH. So she is OH/OPP.

So Picci and Anza are back!!! I'm very happy!! :D :D

• Ok, so Fiorin is not going... she wasn't in a great shape and i think this italian team is good, but it also has 4mbs and 3ohs just like Brazil... can the italian mbs play as oh if they need too?

pol wrote:
    Magdalena Śliwa will be second setter of Polish team Exclamation Iza Bełcik won't go to World Cup. (http://www.lsk.net.pl)

And Sliwa back? wow :shock: :shock: :shock:
    I didn't like Belcik, but it's weird to hear that she's out of the team... it seems kinda personal between her and Bonitta

• Quote from "LothiePG"

pol wrote:
    Magdalena Śliwa will be second setter of Polish team Exclamation Iza Bełcik won't go to World Cup. (http://www.lsk.net.pl)

And Sliwa back? wow :shock: :shock: :shock:
    I didn't like Belcik, but it's weird to hear that she's out of the team... it seems kinda personal between her and Bonitta

I don't like Bełcik either, but this decision seems to be controversial. Śliwa was (is?)a great setter, but she haven't played in NT for a long time. I'm not sure about her shape in World Cup, but I hope Bonitta knows better.

The most important 3:

• Quote from "Konrad"

I don't like Bełcik either, but this decision seems to be controversial. Śliwa was (is?)a great setter, but she haven't played in NT for a long time. I'm not sure about her shape in World Cup, but I hope Bonitta knows better.

Konrad - we can see Sliwa today in Szczecin 18.30 - she is playing against our local team 8)

I like Sliwa - she is still my fav. setter !

• and I'm so happy Jaqueline will play the World Cup for Brazil!

The probable roster (it will be defined next week) is:

Setters: Fofão and Fabíola
    Opposites: Sheilla and Joyce
    Outside Hitters: Jaqueline, Paula, Natália and Sassá
    Middle-blockers: Walewska, Fabiana and Thaísa
    Libero: Fabi

As regards the starting six, the team must be: Fofão, Sheilla, Jaqueline, Paula, Walewska, Fabiana and Fabi.

• Quote from "mariuszj1939"

Konrad - we can see Sliwa today in Szczecin 18.30 - she is playing against our local team 8)

I like Sliwa - she is still my fav. setter !

Unfortuantely I wasn't in Szczecin that time :(

The most important 3: