European Olympic Qualification

• Take it easy :P Russia is great team and I think you have better players than Germany :rose: Russia, please.... Win this match for your Polish friends 8)

• Take it easy :P Russia is great team and I think you have better players than Germany :rose: Russia, please.... Win this match for your Polish friends 8)

Yeah, but I don't quite understand. You mean because if Russia faces Poland in the final and wins, Poland will go at least to the world qualifications, and if germany wins instead, Poland won't? Is that it?

• If GER will win in Halle, Poland won't go to World Olympic Qualification Tournament (is only 2 places for Europe - Poland is 3th in ranking from European teams...) So if Germany will win, Russia and Serbia will go to Japan.

• If GER will win in Halle, Poland won't go to World Olympic Qualification Tournament (is only 2 places for Europe - Poland is 3th in ranking from European teams...) So if Germany will win, Russia and Serbia will go to Japan.

I see, that's what I thought. Well, we will do our best. :D

• I see, that's what I thought. Well, we will do our best. :D

We support... :rose: But... solely in semifinal :P :P Because, in fact, we want to see Russia and Serbia in Japan... :lol: :lol: But only then when Poland will win in Halle...

• We support... :rose: But... solely in semifinal :P :P Because, in fact, we want to see Russia and Serbia in Japan... :lol: :lol: But only then when Poland will win in Halle...

Totally agree with you :rose:

so russian gals pls do ur best tonite!! and of coz Polish gals too:D

i think even if poland can beat serbia tonite, but they are going to face the host Germany...i will be extremely nervous in sunday ;( my heart is too weak to face this kind of "all or nothing" situation.

• In my opinion, the biggest but also the nicest surprise of this tournament is Turkey's superbly talented young setter Naz Aydemir. I am impressed with her intelligence and creativity in both matches. Turkey finally finds a setter who can make her team play modern volleyball. It is not only great for Turkey but for volleyball since we don't see this kind of setters growing up nowadays.I hope we will all watch her similar even better performances in Grand Prix this summer.

Aydemir certainly did put an end to all discussion in Turkey about her age, inexperience and whether she would be able to handle the pressure of setting at this stage. She made it known who the setter of Turkish national team is and will be for many years to come. The Turkish team will be every exciting to watch under Aydemir's setting once the players missing due to injury join the team.

• Congratulation to young Turkish players especially their attacker no 10 ! She played excellent volleyball. I didn't expect such difficult game.

In my opinion, the biggest but also the nicest surprise of this tournament is Turkey's superbly talented young setter Naz Aydemir. I am impressed with her intelligence and creativity in both matches. Turkey finally finds a setter who can make her team play modern volleyball. It is not only great for Turkey but for volleyball since we don't see this kind of setters growing up nowadays.I hope we will all watch her similar even better performances in Grand Prix this summer.

gözde kırdar(no 10) is just 22 years old but she play very well.she play in vakıfbank güneş sigorta (this team play in challenge cup).our all players play in this tournament and all of them give good impression.

actually naz aydemir show us she will be a great setter.my team will performance better in GRAND PRİX this summer.coz in these time neslihan demir,eda erdem and natali hanikoğlu will turn back to NT

• Brakocevic should play in the starting six

the result would be sure different

zoran terzic :thumbdown:

• Happy for Poland! :rose: Baranska was beautiful today!!!

About Serbia, I'm little bit worried. I saw at the end of the match an angry Citakovic arguing with Terzic. A mistake he did was to put poor Malagurski (who is practically a child) on court. She served in the net and failed to receive. It's obvious that with her inexperience she would not be able to hold the pressure. Brakocevic was amazing! The problem of Serbia remains poor reception. Skorupa smartly served 3 aces and put enormous pressure on Nikolic!

• Brakocevic should play in the starting six

the result would be sure different

zoran terzic :thumbdown:

Are you sure it would have been different? Overall today Poland played better!

• Nothing to say about Russian game, it was as predicted. I don't know what is the big deal that some people put germany as a "dangerous" team, because it is certainly NOT. Not to top teams like Russia, Italy, China and Brazil anyway. It is a third class team, who is best left out of the OG.

I mean, in the ECH we played like crap, in our worst shape ever, and it was still a mostly easy match. Today we didn't have Godina, and it was still a massacre.

As for the game per see, amazing performance from Gamova and Sokolova. Still, middle spikes are slow and not coordinated. Block looks awesome though. Good job by Kabeshova and Sheshenina.

As for the second game, I have two important things to say. First of all, Brakocevic needs to play in this team. She is only 19 years old but who cares? Some people are born to be amongst the best, and to these people there is no such a thing as "too young". Brakocevic is certainly one of these people. I am sure she will rank among the elite in the future. And what a character! The look on her face, furious and terrifying! I have become her fan, since the ECH she shows such power and strong personality.

I don't know what Terzic has to do. He can remove Djerisilo, he can make either her or Brakocevic to pass, I don't care, that's his problem, but Brakocevic has to play, PERIOD.

The other thing, Nikolic just sucks. I don't know what she is thinking, but she is only a pretty face. She isn't much better than our very own Safronova and Kulikova. Serbia needs Spasojevic again, FAST.

Good job by Poland.They played very well and deserved the win. Sadurek played pretty good. But I am sorry for tomorrow, 3x1 Russia. :D

• First of all, Brakocevic needs to play in this team. She is only 19 years old but who cares? Some people are born to be amongst the best, and to these people there is no such a thing as "too young". Brakocevic is certainly one of these people. I am sure she will rank among the elite in the future. And what a character! The look on her face, furious and terrifying! I have become her fan, since the ECH she shows such power and strong personality.
    I don't know what Terzic has to do. He can remove Djerisilo, he can make either her or Brakocevic to pass, I don't care, that's his problem, but Brakocevic has to play, PERIOD.
    The other thing, Nikolic just sucks. I don't know what she is thinking, but she is only a pretty face. She isn't much better than our very own Safronova and Kulikova. Serbia needs Spasojevic again, FAST.

The best thing to do is this: put Brakocevic as OPP (she never passed), put Djerisilo and Spasojevic as OH (I'm sure they both pass any worse than Nikolic and Molnar, but in attack both are stronger!!!).

Unfortunately Terzic is too stubborn!! Anja was cut out, but I hope he will understand that this player is very important and cannot be left at home. Train Ivana in passing and pressure Zurich to do the same. She received in Vicenza and in the NT in 2005. Last year she had the luxury to play OPP, but this year she herself has to understand it will be more usefull being in court together with Brakocevic.

Look at Godina, she learned to receive to help the NT!!! :)