Qualification Tournament for the European Championships 2009

• greece took first set

turkey took second set

now 9-9 head to head

• What is the last result?Which team will we meet with?

• 22-25, 25-18, 25-20, 25-21 normally turkish women team is better than greece. but new team is so young and they couldn't play with eachother. i guess playin in this qualification was so good for grand prix

• Yes, congratulations Turkey. Also on amazing victory agaisnt Czechs in Euro 2008 8o

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Yes, congratulations Turkey. Also on amazing victory agaisnt Czechs in Euro 2008 8o

Yeah two important victories for Turkey in a day. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :drink:

• Quoted from cev.lu

• as for game ukraine croatia ,
    I read in our local newspaper that ukraine have some problems , injuries or what, its not specified
    anybody on this forum maybe have some other information???

• as for game ukraine croatia ,
    I read in our local newspaper that ukraine have some problems , injuries or what, its not specified
    anybody on this forum maybe have some other information???

First and main problem is injury of Irina Zhukova. Seems that she is still not recovered. Second, Natalya Goncharova moves to Russia. She played really well in the first round of qualification tournament. Lesya Rykhlyuk will play instead, but her physical shape is not as good as the shape of her body :D

• First and main problem is injury of Irina Zhukova. Seems that she is still not recovered. Second, Natalya Goncharova moves to Russia. She played really well in the first round of qualification tournament. Lesya Rykhlyuk will play instead, but her physical shape is not as good as the shape of her body :D

What a pity,Goncharova played really well in the first round.

It seems that Bogmatser will still be the setter,and only Turkula & Gasukha can get some spike points for UKR.

Lesya Rykhlyuk?Olesia Rykhliuk? I've never heard of this player,can you tell me sth.Why not just call Tatyana Voronina back?

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

Edited 2 times, last by valentine ().

• I would bet on Croatia in this duel, but every result is possible, so... we will see :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D